Picked up some more 10% off Summit coupons

-

pittsburghracer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
If you WEREN’T one of the ones belittling other members in the general section several weeks ago for bad punctuation and spelling pm me for a code. If you were one of the ones dog-piling don’t bother asking.

Probably be around 9pm Pa time when I get around to messaging these out. Finished cutting the grass and have to finish washing my car trailer and motorhome so I can load up tomorrow.

If you WEREN’T one of the ones belittling other members in the general section several weeks ago for bad punctuation and spelling pm me for a code. If you were one of the ones dog-piling don’t bother asking.
What kind of jerk does that crap anyways?

What kind of jerk does that crap anyways?

That’s what I was thinking. I’m guilty of it myself as a lot of my tech posts I Dont take time to reread them. I guess they have High options of themselves and their schooling. I went to the school of hard knocks.

Ok guys that’s around 18 given out and I still have a few left. This is going to be a crazy week getting ready for a four days race weekend but I’ll be checking in. After this batch is gone it’s looking good that more will be available.

Remember guys you have to enter everything exactly how it is on the picture I sent you. One mistake and it won’t work. If you have trouble call the order in.

He was sent by the Gods of power and speed, I'm certain.
Double Lol

DE1C446A-E9D9-4C5D-BEED-15D345F6C8AC.jpeg

Ok guys I’m out for now. Had about 24-26 and they are gone. Heading for Dragway42 tomorrow and Summit racing is supposed to have a booth setup. They usually have a few coupons and offer racer support if guys break or need something you order it from them and they bring it the next day. This really helps some guys out.

Ok guys I’m out for now. Had about 24-26 and they are gone. Heading for Dragway42 tomorrow and Summit racing is supposed to have a booth setup. They usually have a few coupons and offer racer support if guys break or need something you order it from them and they bring it the next day. This really helps some guys out.
I appreciate being thought off for one of them

It’s kind of a pain but I like seeing guys saving money on parts. Only bad side is I see 10 plus year members that ask for codes that only have 20 posts. But that’s part of it.

-
Back