Not open for further replies.

woody30

woody30
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Contact seller
I'm picking up a 68 Barracuda coupe this weekend. Its a pretty complete car. Slant 6 auto on the floor with console, bucket seats, all trim is there including the rear window trim which I am going to buff to a beautiful shine. Will be as nice as you can find. It's a blue car with blue interior. Tail lights, grilles, headlight bezels all there. Like I said its a complete car. The slant six runs. Power steering car. Reply to this thread or PM me. I will do my best to offer parts to people in order of contacting me whether it be here or in a PM. Last time it got pretty crazy answering PM's and replying back here so be patient with me as I also have a huge swap meet Memorial Day weekend. All parts will be shipped from Walton NY 13856. Thank you, Woody.

Sounds like a score! It should be picked apart by the end of the day like the River Monster guy jumping in with pirahnas :}

hey Gilberttitan08 I know you asked this moulding a while ago when I didn't have any but the lower moulding is beat up, but the upper one is pretty darn good. I may work on the lower on and straighten it out as best I can. Then take pics of it.

How about bucket seat belts with all the hardware on this car or the other your parting? Belt colors?

Interior is blue on both 68's, so obviously the seat belts are blue. I have a complete set of blue seat belts. I may also have some black ones but I'd have to check on those.

hi...
i know this is an old post but do you still have the grill assemblies? if you do, please PM me with price and any pics if you have them.

thanks..

jim coster, pittsburgh, pa 15106

Rally dash, upper dash pad, dash wiring harness, taillights, trunk emblems all sold. Still for sale: Prices do not include shipping. Will ship from Walton NY 13856. Floor shift power steering column $175. Complete power steering set up (box, pump, hoses, brackets) $150.
Will combine steering column with ps set up for $300. complete set of blue seat belts $75
Drip rail trim $60 a side or $100 for both sides. Vinyl top stainless trim $100 for complete set. / 6 engine and 904 trans (was running), engine needs rebuild (nice core) trans seemed fine (only drove on and off trailer and up my driveway though), $250 for both. will separate. Many more items for sale. Inquire about your needs. thanks, Woody.

I am looking for the passenger rear window trim that holds the weatherstripping that seals against the front window. Do you have that. Is it the same for a 69?
Thanks

Rear window trim long gone. Fender isn't too bad. Think I'm going to fix it. Thanks guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back