Picking up my 318/392 Stroker Friday

-
Brian at IMM Engines called me and its been on the dyno and ready to pick up!

475 hp
486 tq

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Jeff

If you don’t mind me asking, what was your wait time? Pay up front? Make a deposit and pay the final bill when you picked it up?

If you don’t mind me asking, what was your wait time? Pay up front? Make a deposit and pay the final bill when you picked it up?
I gave Brian a deposit and it was to be 8 - 10 weeks, but Brian is very in demand and it took longer. ....I'm pretty understanding of things like that and I really trust his work so I feel it was worth the wait.
These things take time.
I could have, and considered, a crate engine from Blueprint Engines if I wanted it quickly. I put a Blueprint stroker in my Stingray years ago and it was AWESOME! But, Brian built me EXACTLY what I wanted and I'm VERY happy I went with IMM Engines!

Jeff

Hum, no update on installation. What are you waiting for? :poke:
I figured we have some Gopro action by now.

Hum, no update on installation. What are you waiting for? :poke:
I figured we have some Gopro action by now.
Lol....made an offer on a house today!
Pretty scary but it's a nice place and yes, THREE CAR GARAGE again! Damn I have too much stuff!

Jeff

Also he's expanding into another building right now....
Tell me (us), what did you order???!!!!!

Jeff

I'm just going to be patient and wait to post my version of this same thread. I don't think Brian has intentionally drug his feet on my project so I don't want to post up anything that would even possibly paint him in a negative light. There were set backs that were out of his control.

Chit happens. MOST people understand this.
Normally I’m a stickler for paid work delivered at the promised time but this is an area where every targeted date is easily offset by someone else or circumstance. It is even worse in todays world with all the worlds B.S. going on.

Some things in life require patience. This is one of them. Glad you have it as well as the understanding behind it.

Chit happens. MOST people understand this.
Normally I’m a stickler for paid work delivered at the promised time but this is an area where every targeted date is easily offset by someone else or circumstance. It is even worse in todays world with all the worlds B.S. going on.

Some things in life require patience. This is one of them. Glad you have it as well as the understanding behind it.

Three words. ....worth the wait!

Jeff

Running out of garage space again!! Already!! Your going to have to get your own Warehouse dude.... Hahahahahaha

-
Back