Pics as requested....

-

DouglasMB

Reaction score
here are a few pics of my valiant (67) and the dart (65) as you can see the dart is in far better condidtion. everything on the dart was original when we got it, even the only 67K miles it had. It was truely a barn type find. I have the Wil and paperwork where the gentlman that passed left it to his kids, they sold it to a local guy who drove it a few times and just parked it. We have the original title with the stamp from 67' where it was released from the bank for being paid in ful. both build sheets, one with the title and the original paperwork from the dealer as well as the build sheet under the seat. To bad this is not a high dollar car. This kind of paper trail I am sure is tough to come by. I was really hoping my son would not like the car lol because i wanted it for myself.

I hope this upload thing works well... *crosses fingers*

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 240
  • 1.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 241
  • 5.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 234
  • 3.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 255
  • 4.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 243
  • IMG_3136.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 240
  • IMG_3130.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 241
  • 100_0690.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 242
  • 100_0691.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 231
  • 100_0694.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 235
Both cars look really clean, what a great place to start........ good luck with both of them...

i like them wil the dart run and drive and what witha the 75? dart in the back there lol

The dart does run now... rebuilt the carb, new fual pump, fuel filter, tune up... but starts every time. the brakes are original and there is a hole in one of the break lines so i have not had it on the road yet. I am getting that fixed and I hope to drive it soon. My sons actual 16th b-day is the 22nd of this month so I want it ready by then. Not finished mind you, but drivable.

the other dart is a project car of my brothers... he is going to put a 427? in it and tub it out. Going to turn it into a drag car. He loves to cut things up, I have had to hold him back from ripping things out of the dart. We did have to use the radiator from the 75 because there was damage to the other. but it bolted right up and its just a temporary fix.

nice all but the 427 now ifu need any parts for any of them hit me up and as soon as i can walk i will look for ya nice way to start the kid out

yeah he always does things biger faster harder... I want to keep it as stock as I can. My valiant when I got it already had a 318 in, the first thing they wanted me to do was put a big block in it lol I asked them why... they said cause it's a dodge you have to have a hemi... lol ummm no. I will probably do some upgrades to my sons slant 6 its a 225 but if he wants to gut it I will talk him out of the car and we will get him something else.

I do actually need I guess what they are calling the candy cane molding? the wrap that goes around the headlights. but I think the breaks are more important first.

well i mite have that peace but i will not know for sure tell i can walk good enough to get to the back yard and if ur going to do the brake i would go bbp disk so it will stop better for him any hing more just ask bud pm me

You have two very nice cars. Take good care of them 8). Sounds like your brother is planning on shoe-horning a 426 Hemi into that '75. Sounds interesting, lol. Not everything needs a Hemi, small blocks and slants are really cool

that candy cane trim is pretty hard to come by intact allegedly.

You have two very nice cars. Take good care of them 8). Sounds like your brother is planning on shoe-horning a 426 Hemi into that '75. Sounds interesting, lol. Not everything needs a Hemi, small blocks and slants are really cool

that candy cane trim is pretty hard to come by intact allegedly.

I am really new to all this... can the trim I have be re-worked and repaired? and what type of shop would i look at getting that done?

I'll post more pics as we go and get the cars going... my son being 16 really wants a radio in his car but this one sis not come with one. So i aksed him how many cds does he own... he said none... how often do you listen to the radio?... he said never... so I am just going to put in some speakers and an amp... and set it up so he can hook up his ipod right to him amp and i wont have to cut into anything and he can still have his tunes... is this a good idea?

I am really new to all this... can the trim I have be re-worked and repaired? and what type of shop would i look at getting that done?

I'll post more pics as we go and get the cars going... my son being 16 really wants a radio in his car but this one sis not come with one. So i aksed him how many cds does he own... he said none... how often do you listen to the radio?... he said never... so I am just going to put in some speakers and an amp... and set it up so he can hook up his ipod right to him amp and i wont have to cut into anything and he can still have his tunes... is this a good idea?
Depends on the condition of the trim really.

Doesn't sound half bad to me. Quite a few people on here have radios hinden under the passenger seat with hidden audio equipment

2 cars 2 greetings... WELCOME WELCOME

love that 67! 67-68 Valiant 2drs are so freaking sweet

-
Back