Pics from local Mopar Club Meet.

-

Craig NY

Reaction score
Here are some pics i snapped off today at a Mopar meet in my area. I had my 68 parked next to a super clean 67 GTX. The first two have my 68 in there....enjoy!
066.jpg

059.jpg

060.jpg

062.jpg

063.jpg

065.jpg

068.jpg

Your killing me Craig! I was hoping to have my car together for the meeting this afternoon, but it didn't happen. Are you planning on doing the Oct, 4th. cruise? I know I'll be at the meeting the end of Oct. FOR SURE.

You all had a nice day for the get together.... thanks for posting the pictures!

Your killing me Craig! I was hoping to have my car together for the meeting this afternoon, but it didn't happen. Are you planning on doing the Oct, 4th. cruise? I know I'll be at the meeting the end of Oct. FOR SURE.

You all had a nice day for the get together.... thanks for posting the pictures!

Yeah John im gonna try and make oct 4. are you a member? im joining this week. It was a nice meet, too bad i had to split early...lots of cars were showing up...hope to see ya at the next one!

Look for me I have a shitty looking ( its brown and needs paint )67 Coronet R/T. I know a B-Body, the Barracuda is being stripped..

Mike

You guys got some nice cars down state. Glad to see NY salt did not get them all.

-
Back