Pics from our club meeting tonight

-

John Morrow

Mopars and Harleys
Reaction score
Pics from our club meeting tonight in the parking lot......First pic is one of me driving to the meeting.

Attachments

• 123.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 361
  • 125.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 353
  • 127.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 374
  • 129.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 344
  • 133.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 360
  • 135.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 362
  • 138.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 369
  • 139.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 386
It looks like you are going to have to get a different car to go to the Nats, that windshield is just about filled up. thanks for the pics.

Hey John

Thanks for sharing.

Hey Tony....... your welcome, We had our meeting outside and I was looking at all the cars and how cool they looked and my first thought was putting a pic on here so I snapped a few with my phone.

It looks like you are going to have to get a different car to go to the Nats, that windshield is just about filled up. thanks for the pics.

LOL...... every year I tell myself that I'm going to take them off. There is a lot of years of memories stuck on there........ maybe I'll take them off this year and start over with Monster Mopar stickers. :D

Good to see you're still giving the Demon a workout :thumbup:

Thx for sharing the pics!! Looks like fun....

Good to see you're still giving the Demon a workout :thumbup:

Thx for sharing the pics!! Looks like fun....

Ya it was fun .....most of us stopped at the Dairy Queen after the meeting and that cause a little stir, people stopping and getting out of there cars and looking at ours ......I guess it looked like a cruise in .... one guy even asked when do we open the hoods and stuff.
Should be headed out your way this fall .....my daughter, my son in law and my 4 week old grand baby just moved to San Marcos Calif. he is stationed at Camp Pendleton .....

-
Back