Pics from the Fall Fling

-
Nice photos Burnt!

Wish I could have made it. I hate being sick!

Would have been great to say hello to all the people that I only generally see at the shows.

Sorry you were sick Rob.

Not to rub it in. :snakeman: But here's the stuff I bought....

70-72 "325" A-body radiator shroud. To run square tank radiator and 70-up aluminum water pump in my Cuda....$20

67 LH and 68 LH Barracuda headlight bezels. One simple dent in each for my Barracuda.. $40/pr

2 new rear hood to cowl seals for the ones missing in my Dart and rock hard on my Barracuda... $10

New front hood to radiator support seal for my Barracuda... $5

I think these were decent prices. What do you think?

FF09Parts1a.JPG

Sorry I missed the group photo. I was behind the raffle car at 11 and hung out there until 11:30ish. I think you can see me very far in the background of the group pic walking away... Next time haha.
I scored a couple items, complete 8 3/4 w 3.23 Sure grip Thanks MtnThunder!!! And a complete, PERFECT set of door panels for my Duster for $20.
Here are some of my pics.

Oct 17 2009 095.JPG

Oct 17 2009 117.JPG

Oct 17 2009 189.JPG

Oct 17 2009 080.JPG

Oct 17 2009 199.JPG

Wow! Amazing pics guys, feels like I was there. Thanks for taking the time to post them. Kev

Here's a picture of everything at once. :tongue5: Click on it to make it bigger.

The Japanese Garden (ponds) on the bottom of the picture are not part of the show. But you and/or your wife can visit and tour them on Sunday.

Nice photos Burnt!

Wish I could have made it. I hate being sick!

Would have been great to say hello to all the people that I only generally see at the shows.

Sorry to here you were not felling well Rob. Hope you are felling better now. It was a hot one this year but well worth it.

-
Back