Pics from today. let the kids out 2 play.

-

cudaspaz

Reaction score
Just wanted to share some updated pics.

chrome22.jpg

chrome21.jpg

chrome20.jpg

chrome19-1.jpg

chrome18.jpg

chrome17.jpg

chrome12.jpg

chrome10.jpg

chrome9.jpg

Every time I let them out together, they look like they are up to no good.

I think they were up to something so I had to separate them.

Nice; its snowing and cloudy and crappy cold here, and you're outside playing with Mopars! Nice guy! LOL Just kidding. I love that red car. When ya gonna finish it?

George

Nice; its snowing and cloudy and crappy cold here, and you're outside playing with Mopars! Nice guy! LOL Just kidding. I love that red car. When ya gonna finish it?

George

I plan on getting into it this spring pretty heavy.
Still have alot to do.

Put it this way, if this were a stock resto, I could bolt parts on all day long, and have it finished in no time at all, but I have to do some custom, brake and fuel plumbing, custom wiring, gauges, then the motor, and all the goodies associated with that so it will be at least another year I'd say at the rate I'm going.

this is just me...but, id lower the 'cuda...

maybe its just me, but i dont like em sitting up real high, i like them low, like how the SS/AH cars sit...

but they look great man, dont get me wrong!

Yeah, fully dressed she should squat down a bit, but I like the old school look, and I like to be different.

If I start slinging rocks at windshields, I'll just bolt on a pair of jc whitney mud flaps. LOL.

what do u mean lol? they r required equipmet on my duster,all i had 2 do was add the naked ladies!!!

One of these days I let mine come over and play but he needs to be at home around 9:00 so he will able to get up and get ready for school.

You lucky dog. It's still terrible up here in Wisconsin.
I see that you haven't been abusing your driveway, no tire
marks. I'll be down to help you out with that.

I don't know whats more attractive your cars or your wheather!!No kidding, I was in Athens Georgia about 8yrs ago and thought it was a pretty nice state....nice looking winter wheather there! Your cars are not half bad either,that Cuda is a thing of beauty!!!!=P~

All I can say is "Groovy spaz Groovy".=D>
I can see you are a proud parent, As well you should be.:love5:
Its good to let them out and get some fresh air and stand tall
for all the drivers buy to wave at them.
The younger cousin seem's to be a little camera shy.

:wav:LOOKING GOOD cudaspaz

Yeah, and her older cousin likes to lift her skirt up high to show her rear end, but some guys apparently like longer skirts like most of the girls are wearing now days.

That Cuda it looking Sweet. What are you going to put under the hood.?? your in Ga not to far from me. SC

Yeah, and her older cousin likes to lift her skirt up high to show her rear end, but some guys apparently like longer skirts like most of the girls are wearing now days.

Golden word's spaz =D>
I could make a cartoon from that line.
Just picture that on a bumper sticker.

You know how I like em:toothy10::thumleft:

It snowed hard all day today so I sat in my basement workshop and assembled the 8 3/4" axle going into my Demon. It was still probably warmer outside in Georgia than it was in my basement... :(

Thanks,

I just got over the darn flu.
I was down since Sunday, and today was the first day I started feeling better, so I had to get out into the sunshine.

I figured taking the wraps off the cuda and putting her in the sun might make me feel better as well.......It did.
Plus today is my birthday, and I had to give myself some sort of present.

I sure don't miss those loooooooong Pennsylvania winters any more.

Happy birthday Spaz, glad you are feeling better... that Cuda of yours looks awesome from every angle!! No wonder it is the best medicine!!!!

-
Back