Pic's frome the spring fling.

-

Burntorange70

Reaction score
Here are some pics from the satudays spring fling. Only three of us showed up to the FABO area. We had lots of fun.

Here are some pic's of the FABO group area.

100_1364.jpg

100_1365.jpg

100_1490.jpg

100_1495.jpg

Great pic's burnt! Is that the Bullrun Team Dart in that one pic in the background?

thank for the pics i like the burnt orange dart whos is that lol

I just got back myself, great show I wish I knew there was a FABO section was it marked?

Hurray, the team dart car!!! I was wondering if they were still driving it around. Figure it's recognized from the show so why not :p. They are members on here too... just dont post much.

Some VERY nice cars were there from what it looks like.

I just got back myself, great show I wish I knew there was a FABO section was it marked?

Not very well. I had to ask a few people before I found it. Sorry I missed you. Are you coming back tomorrow?

Well that is it for the saturday pics but stay tuned for more pics tomorrow.

I was there too with my little boy...I was looking for a FABO sign of some sort...must have missed it. Anyway, it was a good show, also the first time my 5 y.o. walked every row (including the swap section) without complaining. He's attracted to cars with flames and you don't run across too many at Mopar shows. I'm scared to death that he might grow up to be a Chebby guy!!! I blame that on his mothers side. The Barracuda pictured above was his "best of show" winner.

Just got home from there myself. Spent so much time at the swap meet that a lot of cars left before I got a chance to see them. I did get to meet Rob (Crackedback) though, great guy and it was nice to finally meet the man whose knowledge and advice has saved me a lot of wasted time and money. Also got to meet Dave (Daves66valiant), helluva nice guy, and his Dart looks even better in person than it does in the pics. I caught a glimpse of Burntorange and his lady while I was standing by his car, but they walked away before I could say hello.

I was hoping to have my Dart there this year, but didn't trust that whiney rear-end to make it down there, but we all had a great time anyway.

Nice to meet you and your family as well JayD. Thanks for the kind words.

I had a rotten day selling stuff and that will probably be my last at Flings for selling. I knew it was going to be bad after about 10-15 minutes. Had at least a dozen people tell me that my price on certain parts was very good, yet, nobody bought anything. I sold 3 things all day which barely covered my cost to get there and entry. Then on the way home, I lost a tire on the truck so it got expensive going home too... :wack:

It was a shleprock kind of day!

The bright side was I got to drop off some heavy parts that my friend sold to another member, saving them some shipping charges. Also picked up a few things that got delivered and saved the shipping charges coming my way. So it wasn't a total loss.

It was cool to meet JayD, and see/speak with Dave, Johnny, Burnt/Russell, and everyone else.

It looks like mother nature sure was good to all those great MoPar's.:cheers:
Thank you for sharing Burnt:cheers:. I liked them all , But the old fellow cleaning his grill on the dart sure looks peaceful

Well went back today and got to met Johnny,Dave,Russ,and Rob,And a few others. Had a great time sorry that I missed you JayD mabby next time.

Here are more pics from Sunday.

100_1560.jpg

100_1562.jpg

100_1564.jpg

100_1571.jpg

100_1581.jpg

100_1584.jpg

100_1585.jpg

100_1589.jpg

100_1591.jpg

100_1596.jpg

-