Pics of 14" Rims / Tires on Dart

-

timothy c

Reaction score
I'm trying to get an idea for rims / tires for my 67 Dart and wanted to see what that small of a wheel setup would look like. Stock rim pics are appreciated, but would really like to see any after market rim / tire setup you installed. If you went up to 15" how did you pull it off? Really appreciate everyones help on this.

Have a great weekend...

Tim

We get these same questions alot.
What would help is letting us know what your plans are with the car.
Grocery getter,canyons,strip,street ?
Do you want to stay close to stock, or go big.
Staggered or same all around.
Give us a little info on your plans.
You can also go to the tires and rims section, and there is a thread with a bunch of pics of tire and wheel set-ups.

Here are my 14" wheels and tires. I'm going to change to 15" in the spring.

Attachments

• car.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 350
  • Sideview.JPG
    177.1 KB · Views: 330
  • 5.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 314
hey cwatts what size tires front and rear....just picked up a set of 14" rallye wheels and love the look you have there thanks for your time!

Tires are front 205/70/R14 and rears are 220/70/R14
Hello CWATTS, I am new to this forum. I just bought a 68 Dart and was wondering what size your rally wheels are. Thanks for the exact info on which tires they are, now we need to know are the rims 14x6, 14x5.5, etc.?

Not my Dart, but it looks bad *** to me. Has the perfect late sixties street rod look. The wheel/tire proportions are perfect.

It is owned by FABO member 68 Rat Rod. It is a 68 Dart with 414 cu.in. small block and 904 trans.front wheels are 15x7 with P215/65R15 BF Goodrich, the rear wheels are 15x8 with P245/60R15 BF Goodrich

Hope 68 Rat Rod does not mind me showing off his car

Ma Snart

Attachments

• Picture1.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 245
  • Picture2.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 239
performance 14's are getting harder to find. 15's in a SBP were never stock so whats out there is custom (Stockton, Wheel vintique, etc)

-
Back