Pics of Dart and Duster

-

Abodymachine

Reaction score
Welp i decided to take two of the five boys out and wash them... then the rains came as i was finishing up with the dart.. gotta love florida weather.. the dart just got a fresh 318 put in... i love my mopars.. ALL OF THEM!! let me know what you fellas think..

72 dart swinger (318)
73 plymouth Duster (360)

Very good looking cars, I like them both!!!!! You got to love Florida, it can pour down rain and you can still drive in the yard ....... my yard would be a muddy mess if I did that.

thank you fellas.. we have gotten lucky to find these bad boys in such good shape and build what you see here.. ill have pics up of the demon and the other dart hopefully when the sun stays out long enough to take some decent pics

You've got a lot to love right there,...:cheers::cheers::cheers:
C

A pair of very nize A Bodie's =P~=P~ and welcome to this great site if I missed you in the welcome wagon, I remember Florida's weather :clock:
Wake up to a down poor and lighting storms and just wait a couple minutes and it would clear up :happy10: Here in Arkansas the saying is IF You Don't Like The Weather Just Wait It Will Change 8) It has got to be hard to pick witch one to drive =P~ 8)

340 tips were the first thing we said it needed when we got it a month ago...
and thank you for the comments.. im a very blessed 21 year old thats for sure.. i plan on getting more mopars without selling any.. it will be interesting! right now I'm sitting on five but only four of them are running..

One is fun, I can't imagine how much fun 5 would be :happy10:
what other MoPar's do you have Abodymachine ?

73 plymouth duster 360 (gold)
72 dodge dart swinger 318 (wembolden white)
72 dodge dart swinger 383 (vitamin C)
71 dodge demon 372 (lime green)
75 plymouth scamp 318 (plumb crazy purple)

this is the best picture i have of the demon right now.. on the strip

-
Back