Pics of Mickey Thompson Sportsman S/T on car

-

pauls340

Reaction score
I'm fed up waiting for Goodyear to come out with a small white lettered radial tire much like the old looking Polyglass, so does anyone have pics of the MThompson S/T on their car?
thanks in advance
s-l200.jpg

Here. Yes, I know I need to wash the brake dust off my front wheels. That comes from EBC Yellowstuff brake pads. They stop really nice, just loads of dust. I am probably going to go with this for my rear tires next time. https://www.summitracing.com/parts/mtt-3452

IMG_20170806_195433.jpg
IMG_20170806_195446.jpg
IMG_20170806_195457.jpg
IMG_20170806_200357.jpg
IMG_20170806_200415.jpg

Last edited:
Have some oon my 68 coronet. Actually really like them, well probably get a set for the dart when the time comes.

20170404_181147.jpg

20170408_140406.jpg

Here. Yes, I know I need to wash the brake dust off my front wheels. That comes from EBC Yellowstuff brake pads. They stop really nice, just loads of dust. I am probably going to go with this for my rear tires next time. ..

View attachment 1715079900...

Ok...off topic but can I just make a suggestion? If you paint your car, PLEASE consider painting your Barracuda in Destroyer Grey (modern Mopar paint color). I realize that you probably have plans in mind but I'll be damned if it doesn't look awesome in that shade of primer. What a great looking machine! In any case, nice car.

I do not like that Destroyer Grey.
I do not like it any day.
I do not like it here or there.
I do not like it anywhere.

Would you like it on a house?
Would you like it with a mouse?

I do not like it on a house.
I do not like it on a mouse.

I do not like green eggs and ham,
Nor will I ******* paint my car Destroyer Grey.

My five year old son wants red. I want red. With a flat black 6 pack hood.

Thanks though. :poke:

I do not like that Destroyer Grey.
I do not like it any day.
I do not like it here or there.
I do not like it anywhere.

Would you like it on a house?
Would you like it with a mouse?

I do not like it on a house.
I do not like it on a mouse.

I do not like green eggs and ham,
Nor will I ******* paint my car Destroyer Grey.

My five year old son wants red. I want red. With a flat black 6 pack hood.

Thanks though. :poke:

LOL! I just found this reply.
Well done. :D

Well, diversity of tastes is what makes the world interesting. Personally, I can't stop looking at Challengers and Chargers with that paint. It would absolutely be the color I'd get if I could buy that 2018 Scatpack that I've been dreaming about.

Obviously the car will look fantastic in red. And really, nobody puts red on these cars so it will be pretty unusual. ;)

-
Back