Pics of my first true maiden voyage.

-
Spaz,
I bet it felt great to finally take your beautiful cuda for a spin. And all the attention to your car is vindication for all your effort.
Congrat's on a job well done!
And by the way, your going to hear things from that car that aren't there, its part of being the proud and concerned father of a new baby CUDA!!!!!!!!!

LOL.

I wish they could make babies, I'd have a cuda mill.

Great looking car! Must have been a good feeling to have your Daugther ridding shotgun!

Yeah, good times I hope she remembers for years to come.

She wants my dart Swinger badly, and I think with her attitude as an incredible Daughter she will probably get it.

That's awesome Spaz! Jaws will be dropping wherever you take that puppy. Enjoy that your hard work has paid off.

Congrats to you Cudaspaz. I'm glad to see that you finally got to drive that beast. Man what a beast, she sounds sweat! Like I told you before my wife and I are from that area. Next time I get up that way maybe I'll see you driving down the road in it.

Awesome cuda' I have a huge soft spot for those cars, that's the first car i ever rode in in November of 89 when I was born my dad was determined to have it that way, still has the car today. I want your back wheels they'd be perrrrfect under my Duster but I'm just gonna cut some cop wheels for now. Enjoy having your baby done

Good to see your car is finely coming together for you. Have fun and injoy it. You have earned it. Congrats on a job well done.

Every time I see that car, I think to myself "Man, he just got that car RIGHT!" That's the best way I can put it. It just looks RIGHT!

Great pictures, thanks for sharing them with us. Your car truely looks awsome... I think what I like best about it though, is the super spectacular shiney rear window trim! It looks great on your car!!

Looks like you had a great first ride, and how cool that someone was there to photograph it and make the memory even more permanent. A great day!!

Cudaspaz what a great experience that must have been having all your hard work pay off in the smiles on others faces . Thanks for sharing it with us .:cheers:

-
Back