pics of my new converter

-

71swing

Reaction score
Well I got my new toy in the mail today. Sean & Frank @ Dynamic were both very nice and helpfull on the phone. I just hope that I'm as pleased with there product as most of you are.

We will still have snow here (Nebraska) for a few more months but I will get it installed and test as soon as weather permits me too. I will for shure give you guys a review of the converter and my opinion of it.

Here is a picture: It is a race/steet 9-1/2 with 3800 rpm stall.

Dynamic (Medium).jpg

congrats... hope your happy.. i love mine... expect for the bolts to be hard to line up though.. everyone i know had a tough time with them..

Congratulations, Sean set me up with a 9 1/2" 7 years ago. When time came to upgrade, I ordered an 8" unit of theirs. Hope your snow goes away quickly so you can enjoy the new purchase!

Cool , i thoght i recognized it , i recived mine two months ago!! Just like yours , 9½" with 3800 stall :)

Cant wait until the snow goes away to test mine!

Goodluck with yours!

//Chris

:thumbup: Thanks guys, I will repost this thread after the snow disappears and I install in the car. Maybe around Mid April or something.

What are the advantages of this preticular converter that makes it so popular? I am looking forward to having to get one also very soon.

-
Back