Pics of my new Dart

-

bb66cuda

Reaction score
Just picked up this factory 273 4bbl hurst 4 speed 1965 Dart.

IMG_1394.JPG

IMG_1395.JPG

IMG_1398.JPG

IMG_1400.JPG

IMG_1402.JPG

COOOOOOOOOOL love the old darts . got a cuple my self one is a 65 ive had for about 5yrs without a title 273 auto in floor no motor or trans and my drag car 66 dart

1030061922.jpg

1104061544.jpg

Great car! One thing about these early Darts, they seem to stay intact & complete.

Wow a 1965 Dart factory 273 4bbl hurst 4 speed !!!!

I would figure that is a #1 abodie and not many made.

Congratulations bb66cuda :wav:

Nice.. Love the earkly A bods, ***** to work on headers and such but love them still the same! :wav:

I have a 64 GT Dart, will post some pics soon. It is on it's 3rd restore, had the car more than 32 years now and I'm only 46...

Awesome! Hey, does your Dart have a plastic trim piece on the inside around the rear window to hold the headliner up?

Unfortunately the old owner needs to hunt up the Vin as it is missing from the car... I picked up the car for $1000, and it even runs!

Man, I wish so bad my car was a 4-speed! I've collected most of the parts to convert it, but that's one of those some day projects! Oh, did I mention i am Jealous!

65dartman said:
Man, I wish so bad my car was a 4-speed! I've collected most of the parts to convert it, but that's one of those some day projects! Oh, did I mention i am Jealous!

No, doubt! That's too cool. Keep us up dated. please.

Lee

You paid $1000!!!!!!!!!Very cool early Dart,Good luck with this Great project . :thumbup:

Welcom aboard.. car looks nice.. IM very envious of the deal you got.

i paid a thousand for mine too! then i put a thousand in and shes my daily driver in the sun!
getting fixed up a lil now tho! just to clean her up!

PDR_0343.jpg

awesome find. goodluck with it. good looking barracuda in the background too

sweeet looking ride if only mine looked that good, and you got it for $1000 man you stole that car. well just figuratively speeking i mean not in the real sence...... well you get what i mean . i hope

Talk about being in the right place at the right time. That's some find you got there. It would be interesting to trace its history.

-
Back