100_1241.jpg

100_1251.jpg

61969 dart.jpg

000_0113.jpg

000_0114.jpg

000_0123.jpg

100_1249.jpg

2007-08-19018.jpg

Thanks the plan is blue ext, white int, if the 318 matches will keep it cam it up holly carb headers and so on and of course a white stripe.only wish that i had extra mony to blast it.I do plan to paint under the car the same colour.

Sounds nice. My '69 Barracuda notchback is B3 with a white interior, white vinyl top & white 340 stripes. It's a good looking color combination. Keep us up-to-date on your progress.

Nice solid looking car. I all ways thought blue on white was a nice combo. Good luck with the build.

i will post some pics of the undercarriage soon car is going for paint Sept 15 still need to pick what colour blue.

That Runner was on Kijiji Belleville recently... I contacted the owner for more pics but never got a reply. I love those cars.

Bobs auto body,on Sept 15 he says 3 weeks,nice and stright and no peel.everyone else could be 4 mounths.They work on it when they can.I dont want to wait that long.it would run into winter were I have no heated garage.my plan is to gat it home and paint underneith my self.Then get it back togeather over the winter.I know you have a buddy but can he get it done buy oct 10? this guy is book for it but I might take an aanouther est if price is right and done on time.Thanks.call or e mail me PS love your car and sound.Don

Bobs auto body,on Sept 15 he says 3 weeks,nice and stright and no peel.everyone else could be 4 mounths.They work on it when they can.I dont want to wait that long.it would run into winter were I have no heated garage.my plan is to gat it home and paint underneith my self.Then get it back togeather over the winter.I know you have a buddy but can he get it done buy oct 10? this guy is book for it but I might take an aanouther est if price is right and done on time.Thanks.call or e mail me PS love your car and sound.Don

Not to be a turd in your punch bowl, but I was promised three weeks by a body shop/ collision shop and they ended up taking over a year.

Note: get everything in writing!!!!!!!!!!
Price, time, details of work to be done, any little promises should be in writing as well, no handshake deals with body shops.

I'm sure you already know this, but they all seem nice at first until they get your car hostage, then you are playing by their rules.

yes I agree we plan to pick a colour soon befor he gets the car and I want all in writing.To bad we couldnt be a stickler and say everyday after the 3 weeks there will be penelitys that would fix thoes slow shops LOL.Thaanksssss for the reminder bro.

Sweet Snake...love the year as well. I'm sure she will be a head turner!!

s550532141_330151_6457.jpg

So...YOU are the one that outbid me.....I went and looked at that car. Talked with father and son for about an hour. It was a bit rough and will need some work. Very little, if any rust, is what I remember. But...finding a real SoCal car is a treasure. I know what you paid and I think it was reasonable considering it is an original 318 WSS. Do you want to sell the wheels? I would also like to buy the license plates. Pure vintage. Congrats...how long did the process take to have the car shipped from LA to Canada?
Have fun with the car..I know I would have!!

Doug

I did not get it from LA it came from there,i would sell thoes rims when i get new ones not sure what they are worth, you saw them make me an offer. the plates he kept the rear and i got the front.

that looks identical to my dart ... how can you tell if its a wss?? mine doesnt have any of the original decals etc..

Bobs auto body,on Sept 15 he says 3 weeks,nice and stright and no peel.everyone else could be 4 mounths.They work on it when they can.....

Yeh, they told me 2 months, 2 years later I had the car back (but an excellent job all the same) ..be interesting to see how you go over there Snake, good luck

-
Back