Picture time! Show off what pressurize's your engine!

-
Some of you may have seen this car already....
Here's a 73 Duster we supercharged, then turbo charged...watch for him in the June issue of Mopar Enthusiast. I'll post pics of Mike's engine as it morphed from our P series supercharger kit, to the D series, to the F, then the twins....also attached a few links to some videos at the bottom...

DSC00144.jpg

DSC02333.jpg

DSC05190.jpg

DSC01388.jpg

link to some vids of Mike's Duster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Wp8kCs9vu4

turbo lag??!! pffff....what's that?! :cheers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahMgOG4Bpcw

I keep telling the turbo guys that, no waiting for torque and a spool up. It's there right there and then.

spool up? wait for torque? :-D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tk0FAlRznic

Here's Mike talking about his first pass at shakedown at e-town...his car has only 5 or so passes on the new suspension and turbo set up before going to the shakedown...funny part is for this pass, Scott took power out of it and he still hauled ***! 166 mph...8.35's....not bad for a little 382 cid small block.
:-D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkzbNngauLQ

You certainly had to in the old days. I know there much better now. Mismatched systems still roam around. It just gives me room to tease them.

I was actually looking for a Turbo Caravan when I found the wagon. Just the idea of blowing away Mustangs and Camaros in a Minivan was so appealing to me.

I was actually looking for a Turbo Caravan when I found the wagon. Just the idea of blowing away Mustangs and Camaros in a Minivan was so appealing to me.

There's a kid here at my local track with one of the first couple years of dodge caravan that's turbo'd. I can't recall exactly what it ran, but it was faster than alot of mustang's and camero's. The best part is it still had it's rusty old flacking paint job, and stock hub caps on it!

Jake

dont really know what kind of hp numbers yet but should be close to 800 on a big inch RB in a 72 dodge pick up its a 78mm garrett and will be getting a 250 shot for fun

0128001621[1].jpg

Some of you may have seen this car already....
Here's a 73 Duster we supercharged, then turbo charged...watch for him in the June issue of Mopar Enthusiast. I'll post pics of Mike's engine as it morphed from our P series supercharger kit, to the D series, to the F, then the twins....also attached a few links to some videos at the bottom...

I love your guys work. Tried to get one of your carb hats but it was unavailable at the time.

:supz:

With ALL due respect (I mean it):
For A Bodies Only

Classic Mopar Automobile Forum

My rampage is a classic mopar at this point technically, haha :toothy10:

Some cool rides here though... still excited this forum was made.

My rampage is a classic mopar at this point technically, haha :toothy10:

Some cool rides here though... still excited this forum was made.

I hear ya, HZ. Your Rampage may be a classic, that I won't get into... ;-)
But it for sure ain't an A body!
I hope we can stay on subject, that's all.
There's nothing wrong with front wheel drive. It ain't my bag and I would go to another site if it were.
That's all!

I love your guys work. Tried to get one of your carb hats but it was unavailable at the time.

:supz:

thanks AnotherA...sorry we didn't have them when you needed it. Did you end up getting a different hat?
We're in the process of making another batch of them. We have a lower profile one, and we're coming out with a one piece design, too.

nytt007.jpg

this lyshom twinscrew will end up in this

plyman.jpg

hopefully i will make 15lbs of boost before the block grenades, but only time will tell..
340 .030 over with milled down TRW pistons,stock forged crank, eagle H beam rods and an old 1050 holley dominator my old dead 340 will suply some ported out edelbrock heads, and a fairly small solidroller cam 242/248 at .050 with .570"/.576" lift will probably make some 2" headers with 3½"collectors
i hope this will make enough torque and horsepower to be at least alitle exciting for alitle more than the normal 5minutes of excitement i usualy get from the power of a new built motor (this should be close to 600hp from what i can gues and if i can get the money togheter in time to dyno it i will now for sure how much power it makes)

You have any pics of your forced induction Mopar?
No, Tony, I don't have a forced induction A body Mopar, thus, no pictures on this website.
Possibly I insulted you. I'm not sure. I hope not. The name of the website says what I meant, you know that.

You just have to love a good ol' fashion V8 with a blower sitting on top it. Not knocking the turbo's, (I drive one) it's just that the turbo gets in the way of the zoomies lol.

With that said though, this is just cool...Edit: For some reason the picture didn't paste with the quote, it's the picture in post #43, /6 Turbo.

Boost!! It's what frys the tires.

You just have to love a good ol' fashion V8 with a blower sitting on top it. Not knocking the turbo's, (I drive one) it's just that the turbo gets in the way of the zoomies lol.

With that said though, this is just cool...Edit: For some reason the picture didn't paste with the quote, it's the picture in post #43, /6 Turbo.

I can see the attachment but not sure if everyone else can.

-
Back