Pictures of 1970 Duster Deluxe Vinyl Bench Seat

-

challengergary

Reaction score
I need to find a front bench seat for my 1970 Duster. Fender tag has code D2X9 which decodes as deluxe vinyl bench seat. My car did not even have a core when I got it. I see two versions out there of the 1970 bench. Can someone post a picture of the correct seat for me? There are a couple of local guys selling front bench seats and I want to make sure I buy the right one.

Thanks in advance

70_Valiant_Duster0003.jpg
70_Valiant_Duster0004.jpg

Alan

Cuda Al, thanks. I see it says this is the standard seat on the Duster 340. Does that mean it is the deluxe one which is how my car is coded?

Looks like Duster 340 had a better seat. My dart Swinger340 has the Standard Duster bench.

I need to find a front bench seat for my 1970 Duster. Fender tag has code D2X9 which decodes as deluxe vinyl bench seat. My car did not even have a core when I got it. I see two versions out there of the 1970 bench. Can someone post a picture of the correct seat for me? There are a couple of local guys selling front bench seats and I want to make sure I buy the right one.

Thanks in advance
You mention a "fender tag..." Where can I find this? I've done as much research as I can to find out what seat is in my ride. Thanks!

-
Back