Pictures of Duster interiors stripped out.

-

Riddler

Project EH-Body
Reaction score
I stripped out my interior on my 76 Duster and the trans tunnel looks like it has been cut out/replaced or had a different tunnel screwed down overtop. I'm trying to figure out what it's suppose to look like compaired to what I have now.

I'll post pictures of mine up tonight.

Riddler

Auto or 4 speed? Here is a pic of my 75 Dusters auto tunnel. Hope it helps you.

100_1790.jpg

100_1791.jpg

100_1792.jpg

Hmm looks much different than mine. I'm guessing this tunnel was added overtop. I still have to get the car up on stands and search under it to see if it's been cut out.

DSC_0265.jpg

DSC_0266.jpg

Looks like it's mounted with screws and seem sealer.

Riddler

Yep. Some ones patch job. Looks like your going to have to put some floors in that old girl. You can fix that tunnel while you are at it. Its not to bad over all. I have seen a lot worse. Good luck on the build.

The floors are actually pretty solid. Looks alot worse than it really is. I found a hole the size of a screwdriver. After it's blasted, I'm sure we'll be able to tell more.

Gonna have alot of metal work ahead of me. Tubs, Tunnel, floors, stiffening, tri link, etc etc

Riddler

They took the shifter and part of the trans tunnel from a Volare or Aspen. See the long rod from the shifter to the trans tunnel? That whole set-up is exactly what my Volare looked like.

Wylde1.

Yup from what I can see, they took the entire shifter/console and tunnel and mounted it right over the stock tunnel. Oh well, I'll cut it out and get an A-body console and use a rachet shifter,

Riddler

-
Back