Pictures of Line Lock & Proportioning Valve for My Wilwood Brake Kit Installation.

-

jefflock

69 Dart 408 10.08 best pass so far
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I recenly installed a Wilwood front disc brake kit on the front of my 68 Dart GTS. That installation went pretty smooth except some previous owner installed the spindles on the wrong sides. That threw for a loop till I figured that out with some help from this site. I had installed a period correct master cylinder for disc/drum brakes which was either defective or just didn't have enough pressure to make the front disc's work correctly. Since then I have installed a larger bore master cylinder that seems to working correctly. I have pictures showing the bracket I made to install the line lock and proportioning valve on. I was asked in an earlier post to show this bracket. Since I had to redo the installation including making new lines I went ahead and took pictures. I hope this will help someone else with their project. Jeff

P2100139.jpg

P2100144.jpg

P3110152.jpg

P3110154.jpg

P3110156.jpg

P3120159.jpg

There is an idea I hadn't thought of. It looks like it mounts to the firewall? Thanks.

It bolts to the 2 bottom bolts on the master cylinder adapter.

-
Back