Pictures of my new Tires and Wheel combo

-

MoparMuscleGuy

Still plays with cars.
Reaction score
1974 Swinger.
Hello, I decided to go with the chrysler rallye wheel(old school). Everything is new.:cheers: 14x6 Chrysler rallyes, trim rings, center caps, lugs, 205/70/14 BF Goodrich Radial TA's. P.S. I've been taking a new multiple vitamin lately. I'm 42 and I'm looking younger and younger. The looking younger is great but I'm shrinking.

IMG_2017.jpg

IMG_2033.jpg

IMG_2034.jpg

IMG_2037.jpg

IMG_2038.jpg

IMG_2043.jpg

nice dart man was there suposed to be a swinger emblem on the deck lid like that?

Thanks for the nice comments. Later I will be posting the other set of wheels and tires that I replaced for sale. They are in excellent condition. If someone is looking for a more modern look than you might be interested in them. Thanks.

What brand of vitamins are they? I want some. Any side effects? Nice car!!

Very nice I went with the Ralleys to, all I need is what ever Vitamin you are taking :bball:

Ralley's 002.jpg

Ralley's 004.jpg

Man, those Rally wheels look good on just about every MOPAR ever built! Cant wait till i get sum on my 70 dart, but my wheels suit my car nicely till then

Nice looking wheels/tires - and the tires are the correct stock size. G2 Frosty Green is my favorite 74,75 color too! Very Sharp.

-
Back