Pictures of other Mopars, B, E and all!

-
Yeah, you wouldn't believe all the cold weather mods that truck has......... so I DON'T shiver! Stock heaters and fuel system just don't cut it miles away from nowhere.

Getting fuel at Coleville, in Deadhorse, AK (North Slope) while they try to peel the 2010 Ford crew cab off my gooseneck, that is so frozen the tires are locked up... Temp is -51.

Yes, I have ran the Haul Road many times, with my 2x one ton, pays about 2400 a trip, from Wasilla, hauling a truck, or small equipment..

Image007.jpg

you know any of the ice road truckers? thats cool that you run the haul road in a dodge:cheers:

Do you still own that 70 RR convertible? that's way cool.

I have a 70 as well,bought it right here on FABO last year.

Yes I do. 383 4spd, have owned that car going on 30 years. I drive that car every where. It's a blast.

Attachments

• 2007_Mopars_at_the_strip_111.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 135
  • P7100024.JPG
    49.5 KB · Views: 119
well heres my f body.

Attachments

• Picture 476.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 113
  • Picture 478.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 104
  • Picture 477.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 95
you know any of the ice road truckers? thats cool that you run the haul road in a dodge:cheers:

Lisa used to drive an old Detroit power dirt truck, in and out of our pit when she first started driving. Because I was always on the road, I never saw her much.
The TV stars kinda stick to themselves I guess, there was an episode where they had one of their "close call" head on passes..... It wasn't a close call, because I was in the red KW going the other direction..... We were doing like 20mph, on a straight stretch......... There is only one spot you can't, and two spots it's a little hairy to pass two trucks, and we were not in one! LOL

Oh well, drama, drama. they should ride in the Dodge and tape it. HAHAHA.......

I got an extremely rare glimpse of this extreme treat.

Factory hemi drag coronet R/T with under 7000 miles, all drag race miles, never saw the street.
Still has original 60's acid paint.

No I can't tell you where it is.

2-3.jpg

cudaspaz;

That is a way cool Charger. I would love to see more pics of it. Don't worry, I am not going to ask where it is. However, I would love to know where that sweet station wagon next to it is. Any pics of it?

-
Back