Pictures to big to share

-

pittsburghracer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
First of all I am 63 1/2 years old. I tried to share some track pictures I took last weekend and it says they are to big. Is there a FAST and EASY way to shrink them? Gotta be SIMPLE TOO.

First of all I am 63 1/2 years old. I tried to share some track pictures I took last weekend and it says they are to big. Is there a FAST and EASY way to shrink them? Gotta be SIMPLE TOO.

Right click a picture and "Open With" Windows Paint.
Resize is at the top of the program.
I'm assuming you have a fairly recent Windows OS.

Right click a picture and "Open With" Windows Paint.
Resize is at the top of the program.
I'm assuming you have a fairly recent Windows OS.

It’s a Dell All In One and is probably 4 years old. I had it in my shop and rairly used it so I brought it up to the house when my older one started giving me issues last week. I’m guessing I have to do that to every picture as I post them

Right click on the picture select send too when email opens it will ask if you want to resize select the size then send them to yourself when you receive them back save them they will be good to go

Right click on the picture select send too when email opens it will ask if you want to resize select the size then send them to yourself when you receive them back save them they will be good to go

Lol. Thanks but I have about 30 pictures. Hey at least I tried. Thanks guys.

Lol. Thanks but I have about 30 pictures. Hey at least I tried. Thanks guys.

I have about 10,000 but I only resize as I need them.
There is a program that I used to have that resized an entire folder at once, but it was somewhat more complicated to use than MSPaint.

30 isn't so bad.:D

I have about 10,000 but I only resize as I need them.
There is a program that I used to have that resized an entire folder at once, but it was somewhat more complicated to use than MSPaint.

30 isn't so bad.:D

Infranview ?

This is the first time I ran into the to big issue on this site but I rairly get a chance to play with my Cannon camera with I did this weekend. I may load them on Flicker and try that.

If you have Microsoft Office on your computer you can resize them all at once via Microsoft Picture Manager.

How do you know what size to aim for

You have to open Picture Manager and select the file where your pics are, select them all and resize. I use a separate folder on my desktop specifically for resizing and and labeling then I move them to whichever folder I choose to store them in.

When editing there should be a drop down that allows you to select. I click resize, and then click on predefined size and select WEB-Large (640x480) as Greg mentioned above.

Thanks guys. Kinda dealing with State Farm car Insurance as someone rear ended me and totaled my car.

-
Back