Piedmont mopar drags

-

Tadams

Tadams
Reaction score
Any day is a beautiful day for a Mopar show. I would have preferred to have seen more early model A's. 85% newer cars. Racing was good. Temperature was upper 70's. A great day for my son and I to hang out.

20170826_120529.jpg

Lot of good things for sell for sure. Good prices from what I saw. Great show.
Wish I had met you 345man2. Maybe next time

The weather was awesome. Turnout was decent I guess. Only 6 Abodys in the show, probably another dozen racing.

As far a the swap meet goes, I didn't sell ANYTHING!!! I did score a few things for great prices though.

My brother won 1st in the Survivor Class with his '65 Coronet he daily drives. And my brother in law won the Fbody class with his Aspen wagon that he's trying to sell. Granted, he was the only one in his class. Also, my friend Bruce won the Stock Abody class with his '68 fastback barracuda.

I looked for a few pieces for my 65 Barracuda. I didn't see anyone selling early a body stuff. I was hoping there would be a 64 thru 66 Barracuda there. I wanted to check under the hood so when I start putting mine together I won't be guessing where things go. Don't really think it will be a problem. Didn't see any at Farmington or Rockingham either.

Glad you had a great time at the beach. You missed a great day of Mopar s though. Rockingham and Farmington were larger but this was a really nice track. I had not been there since 1970. It was really nice. I will definitely Mark this one on my schedule for next year

Glad you had a great time at the beach. You missed a great day of Mopar s though. Rockingham and Farmington were larger but this was a really nice track. I had not been there since 1970. It was really nice. I will definitely Mark this one on my schedule for next year

-
Back