Piedmont mopar fun run 2014

-

shadow 21

Reaction score
Saturday May 10th, Farmington, N.C., FARMINGTON DRAGWAY. Car show, drag racing, swap meet, concessions, car coral. Door prizes for car show entries only. For more information go to www.piedmontmopar.com, for car show information Ron Osborne 336-674-5180.

great show,swap and drags for a small strip.
i live near by and have been going since the 1st event.
if the weather is good like rockingham it will be huge.
pm me with needs.
i will be sure to bring them with me.

totally agree best show in the Carolinas cant wait

i can't wait too!hope the weather is good.

I hope to go. I haven't decided if I'm going to show my car or not. I know it's selfish, but I don't know if I'll want to stay all day.

I'll be there trying to sell my gold '72 Dart and maybe a few parts.

Btw Shadow21, I saw your Valiant at the Rock last weekend. I really dig how you matched the wheels to the interior! Looks great. Oh, and how about that green '68 Charger that was there?! Holy crap was that thing wicked cool!

I'll be there trying to sell my gold '72 Dart and maybe a few parts.

Btw Shadow21, I saw your Valiant at the Rock last weekend. I really dig how you matched the wheels to the interior! Looks great. Oh, and how about that green '68 Charger that was there?! Holy crap was that thing wicked cool!
That charger is wicked, it was in High Point last Thursday for the cruise in

Do you have to pre-register a car for the corral?

Since I gotta pay to get in anyway, I think I'll haul some stuff down and set up in the swap meet. Anybody want to trade me a few single snorkel orange 340 air cleaners for 2 ratty Duster bench seats? One is a 71 armrest seat, and the other is a standard 70 Duster bench. Also bringing a new in the box AMD shaker hood for a Challenger. 5.7 factory oil pan and exhaust manifolds. Big block van/ motor home manifolds. Hope to see y'all there. :glasses7:

It looks like there may be some thunderstorms. Hopefully they won't be too bad or too long.

it looks like hit or miss depending on where you catch the weather... I'm just keeping my ***** crossed.

As always, Farmington was GREAT! I only got a quick look at the show cars, but there were some really nice cars there. The blue Charger 500 in Shadow21's other thread was probably my favorite this year. I sat in the swap meet with my junk......er,uh, parts most of the day. I priced it to not take home.....and the majority of it went to new homes.:D Thanks to Piedmont Mopars for yet another awesome show. :prayer:

-
Back