Pinks All Out @ Englishtown

-

MB43

Reaction score
Anybody else going to this event?

I'm in, got the call yesterday to let me know I'm in the first field!

July 25/26, 2008 @ Englishtown (New Jersey).

That's cool, are you going to race your Duster? What's it got? Are you prepared for losing it to somebody else IF you lose? I don't think I could do that.

I'm in. I registered the Dart because I run "real" mufflers on it.
The K has 4 inch glasspacks...

Update me here..........An A-Body WON on Pinks All-Out?

Anyone have details, or the episode number????????? :happy9::happy9:

Mike, I'll see you down there. I'm going with a bud from the Long Beach area with his Dart. He got his notice to show up and run the car to qualify.

Hey Rumblefish, dont forget a new mopar shirt for the 400 shout out day, I'll have the Team Legend shirts for the final 16 day !!

Tim

I can't remember the location or episode # but it was a 68-69 Barracuda.

Yup and it was a small block to boot!

I think it was at Bristol.Sorry ,dont remember the episode but it aired about 2-3 months ago.

Mike, I'll see you down there. I'm going with a bud from the Long Beach area with his Dart. He got his notice to show up and run the car to qualify.

Sounds good. Me and my buddy (yellow 69 Camaro) are both in. We'll have to make a place to meet sometime during the day. ;-)

Damn,i was up waiting for 12 a.m. and fell asleep,so i did'nt regisister good luck to those that made it,and you better have "real" mufflers on your car e-town is VERY strict about that rule...

Damn,i was up waiting for 12 a.m. and fell asleep,so i did'nt regisister good luck to those that made it,and you better have "real" mufflers on your car e-town is VERY strict about that rule...

I race at E-Town all the time, I'm familiar with it. Although they've never actually looked under my car... I race there on Sundays, they're a little less strict about the sound on those days. I know that Saturdays you need real mufflers, though. I've got bullets on the car with turndowns, I'm gonna pull them off and put on real pipes with street mufflers.

Hey Rumblefish, dont forget a new mopar shirt for the 400 shout out day, I'll have the Team Legend shirts for the final 16 day !!

Tim

I'll make an on-line purchase now and save it in the wrapper till then. LOL

mikelbeck Quote:
Sounds good. Me and my buddy (yellow 69 Camaro) are both in. We'll have to make a place to meet sometime during the day.

Sounds like a "ForAbodiesonly" meet!

HEY ADAM! Do we have a banner?

Sure hope you film it/i would love to see the results on you tube! i am currently on my second tour in iraq we don't get the speed channel on (afn).I also hope all the members of FABO that attend and run WIN! visiting this site and reading the posts daily have made being here a whole lot easier. go MOPARS!

Sure hope you film it/i would love to see the results on you tube! i am currently on my second tour in iraq we don't get the speed channel on (afn).I also hope all the members of FABO that attend and run WIN! visiting this site and reading the posts daily have made being here a whole lot easier. go MOPARS!

Thank you for what your doing in Iraq. I personally appreciate the fact that you rely on this site for information and enjoyment. God Bless Dude... I hope your home soon posting some pictures of YOUR wheels soon.

:salut::salut::salut::salut::salut::salut::salut:​

-
Back