PINKS at Lebanon Valley this weekend???

-
Very true, I may be heading up with a friend that is building a car for the show.

No, Just another Rustang. Cant really beat them for this show I guess. They are cheap, pretty light and have a good stock rear suspension. Plus if you loose it they're doing you a favor.

No, Just another Rustang. Cant really beat them for this show I guess. They are cheap, pretty light and have a good stock rear suspension. Plus if you loose it they're doing you a favor.

Lol,thats funny...no one in their right mind with a high dollar car would ever,go on that show anything can happen at any time,now pinks allout,thats a different story you can win cash and keep your car, i hope they prep the track for them,2 weeks ago the starting line was like a skating rink...

Sal lost his Mustang he built for the show. He took like 5 weeks to build the thing, he raced a serious flat out $$$ car. I never did attempt to head up that weekend, I just heard a whle back it was Sal who lost.

he lost the car?
That is what I was told..This aint his drag car he crashed a few years back when he got burned up, just a quickie Five-Oh 'Stang they threw together for Pinks. I'll see Al again tomorrow and get the facts again.

Yes, They lost the Mustang to an AMC that was said to be built in a week. I dont know how you build a AMC in a week. You would be lucky to find on in a week. But he did it complete with 1 piece glass front end and lexan windows.

The Mustang ran a best pass of 10.30s with a 150hp kit in testing. The track was real cold so they never sprayed off the line or in 1st gear. The AMC killed them so it was a good mid 9 second car. (built in a week)

10.30's Eeek, my brothers '03 Cobra terminator is nearly that quick and its almost all stock.

this was a carbed 331 small block with unported heads. 03 Cobra is super charged isnt it ? Cool cars.

Just curious as to why they did pinks at lvd,when there are 2 other nicer facilities to run at in the northeast..ie: e-town or n.e. dragway...

this was a carbed 331 small block with unported heads. 03 Cobra is super charged isnt it ? Cool cars.
4.6L supercharged. 4valve heads. Incredible performance. My fingers crossed I can at least get my Duster to stick "close" in the 1/4 mile after engine is stroked and overhauled. <me wishes is can afford two cars!> New technology=have your cake & eat it.=P~

-
Back