Pinks from Indy

-

65Vart

Reaction score
I watched Pinks last night. It was an all Mopar final with some nice Mopars along the way. It might be old news but a Petty blue Duster won it with a big stroker motor.
If they could edit out Rich it was almost a perfect show. Anybody see it?

yep i watched it, glad the chick with the sbc in her duster got eliminated....

yep i watched it, glad the chick with the sbc in her duster got eliminated....

Yeah, I was in love until I found out about the SBC. She tried to hide it at the beginning (Mopar 383 vs. SBC 383 stroker)...........I was scratching my head trying to figure out how a mopar 383 was killing off all of those cars. I was all excited......she could drive too!!.......shame.

Isnt this the first time a Mopar won Pinks All-Out? I watched it last night (8/23) as it was new to me. All MoPar final, how cool. WTF is the issue with this Ken Herring dude anyhow? This guy hates Chrysler.. I notice on previous programs he always pits Mopar vs. MoPar when they get down to final 8's or 4's. Good to see him eat crow last night.

Isnt this the first time a Mopar won Pinks All-Out? I watched it last night (8/23) as it was new to me. All MoPar final, how cool. WTF is the issue with this Ken Herring dude anyhow? This guy hates Chrysler.. I notice on previous programs he always pits Mopar vs. MoPar when they get down to final 8's or 4's. Good to see him eat crow last night.
Ken's a chevy guy. I've seen him on various shows complimenting nice mopars. It's all in fun. He just likes big chevy motors....to each his own.

Nope, not the first time. If I remember correctly, the brother or similar relation to one of our members (drjay0 maybe) won a Pinks-All-Out last year.

Jack

Ken's a chevy guy. I've seen him on various shows complimenting nice mopars. It's all in fun. He just likes big chevy motors....to each his own.
Pass Time on last night, the show with the '70 Challenger body from a previous program that had mechanical problems (fuel line i think) for another run down the track...car was SHARP looking. Surprise to me, Herring actually commented about the car in a positive tone.. He added, "And Im not even a Dodge guy". Like we hadnt figured that part out, Ken! Car had issues again off the line, but he stayed in it and pulled a 167 MPH trap speed. I think this Chally would have ran into the 7's.

-
Back