PIR swapmeet the big one

-
Did you get to buy YR a ginger ale and shoot the shiott

That elusive son of a biscuit? He should be buying me the squirt! I've been motivating him to actually get that car out of the garage for the first time since 2006 and do something!
We only carry diet ginger ale around here for my wife! And from the video that I seen of him with that motor he should be drinking diet anyways! LOL

Pomona is like that, huge. Thousands of sellers, 1 or 2 Mopar guys!!! Hope you have better luck! Bring a flashlight, Pomona opens at 0500.....And most of the killer deals are done between sellers before that.

L ike at Mopar Nats. Be there on Thur afternoon. Back 15 yrs ago when I took a big load of parts, I priced my parts very fairly, I sold much of it Thur afternoon. Some buyers were vendor looking to make a profit , was always funny to me to see those guys still having the parts they got from me still for sale Sun at noon!

I have a cousin whose head is so far up his butt he looks through his navel.

Because he is a complete jack wad I'm driving to Portland tomorrow, going to work at the Pontiac sweat shop for a few hours...then back over Monday morning for more sweat shop abuse and hopefull on my way back home by noonish. I hate making short trips like that but I want this Pontiac albatross off my back.

Otherwise I would have bought jpar his squirt yesterday.

I have a cousin whose head is so far up his butt he looks through his navel.

Because he is a complete jack wad I'm driving to Portland tomorrow, going to work at the Pontiac sweat shop for a few hours...then back over Monday morning for more sweat shop abuse and hopefull on my way back home by noonish. I hate making short trips like that but I want this Pontiac albatross off my back.

Otherwise I would have bought jpar his squirt yesterday.
You have a jet on your back?

I see by your post you’re in Portland Oregon,wondering if you can help me out a little. My name is Rich Elbon and though I’m moparless right now I’m trying to find a particular car. I’m past prez of Mopars Unlmtd and Chrysler R/T. Me and Lonny Spiva were the two that got the all Mopar drags started at Woodburn back in 80s.That said I’m looking for a car I bought new and might be in the area. 73 Dart swinger,2 dr hdtp,318/3spd on floor gunmetal gray/black split back bench,ralleys,underdash air,p/s manual disc,completely stock. Traded it to Roth Porsche in 79. You or your buddies see it around I’d like to know.

I see by your post you’re in Portland Oregon,wondering if you can help me out a little. My name is Rich Elbon and though I’m moparless right now I’m trying to find a particular car. I’m past prez of Mopars Unlmtd and Chrysler R/T. Me and Lonny Spiva were the two that got the all Mopar drags started at Woodburn back in 80s.That said I’m looking for a car I bought new and might be in the area. 73 Dart swinger,2 dr hdtp,318/3spd on floor gunmetal gray/black split back bench,ralleys,underdash air,p/s manual disc,completely stock. Traded it to Roth Porsche in 79. You or your buddies see it around I’d like to know.
Welcome to the forum.

-
Back