[WANTED] pistol grip shifter rod

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
No matter what kind of shifter you have up top the shifting rods are underneath. There's the first second shift Rod the third fourth shift rod in the reverse shift rod on all 4-speed shifters. What I'm getting at is you need to be a little bit more specific and maybe even give a picture of what you're looking for. So someone doesn't sell you a $700 shifting rod worth probably five bucks.

your pm box is full, I have what you need pm me your e mail or phone number for pics and price

im looking for the hurst 4 speed type
No matter what kind of shifter you have up top the shifting rods are underneath. There's the first second shift Rod the third fourth shift rod in the reverse shift rod on all 4-speed shifters. What I'm getting at is you need to be a little bit more specific and maybe even give a picture of what you're looking for. So someone doesn't sell you a $700 shifting rod worth probably five bucks.

im looking for the hurst 4 speed type
^^^^^looks like those last two guys want to p.m. you about the parts you need? Sounds like you need a shifter the shifting mechanism and all the shift rods? And all the ears to go on the end?

^^^^^looks like those last two guys want to p.m. you about the parts you need? Sounds like you need a shifter the shifting mechanism and all the shift rods? And all the ears to go on the end?
I don't need linkage just the thin rod/shaft/bar where the wooden shift knob/ grip bolts up on top

I don't need linkage just the thin rod/shaft/bar where the wooden shift knob/ grip bolts up on top
So you don't need a shift rod at all you need a shift handle? I inherited my normal a body for Speed Shift handle with the white ball on it with the four speed that I got. I bought an aftermarket pistol grip to put in there and it was about $175 brand new repop. I also have a vertigate shifter and if you're on any kind of budget you don't even need to talk about that...

this is the version im looking for i want the short version that is flat shifter rod part # 5388575 type NOT the #538-8585 type that comes up the curves to the side then back up or the #195-7218 version

this is the version im looking for i want the short version that is flat shifter rod part # 5388575 type NOT the #538-8585 type that comes up the curves to the side then back up or the #195-7218 version
Great now that you've narrowed it down to exactly what you need Google that pull up images and get a picture of exactly what you need and then post it right here so we can all get a good eye what you need and that way hopefully go get what you need LOL a picture is worth a million words...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back