Pistol grip shifter

-
Do you have buckets or a bench? I think it will make a difference. I have a bench and the b body non console shifter. I think if it were any shorter it would hit my seat. I think with a bench the b body non console one looks the best but with buckets I like the shorter one. Id post a pic but I can't right now. There's pics in my build thread the link is in my sig.
I have buckets, so I think what you are saying is the non console shifter is the one to go with?

I would use the non console b-body ''medium'' pistol grip shift handle as seen in post #26.
Get a shifter boot for a '70 b-body, they are oval with the rectangular shifter handle hole for the pistol grip.
That should fit your a-body well and the grip location is roughly in the same place as an a-body's factory location.
That's what i'm going to use anyway.......

Just wanted to say thanks to all the members for posting pics and gave me some good input. I decided to go with the 71-74 B-body shifter. Posted some pics of what i bought.

Attachments

• inside 001.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 221
  • inside 003.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 208
Not a good picture but this is from a E-body in my Duster

Attachments

• photo8.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 205
66 340 sedan that's I type of shifter I want to put in to my duster with a ball head

-
Back