Pittsburgh area Mopar brethren

-

roadrunnerh

Reaction score
I'd like to meet some local Mopar enthusiasts! Any of you guys interested in meeting for early morning coffee on a weekend with the Ol' Mopar? There are many of you in the area but I never meet any of you! (I posted this on FBBO site as well).

Same here, only projects on the road right now are the Omni & ShelbyZ, too much "in progress" still going on with the '64 GT's................

I've had several Omnis. I also bought a new 1982 Plymouth Horizon TC3 Miser and a new 1983 Plymouth Turismo 2.2 (Plymouths version of the Carrier 2.2)., these were great little cars. Where are you located? I am in Butler, Pa just north of the 'Burgh.

I've had several Omnis. I also bought a new 1982 Plymouth Horizon TC3 Miser and a new 1983 Plymouth Turismo 2.2 (Plymouths version of the Carrier 2.2)., these were great little cars. Where are you located? I am in Butler, Pa just north of the 'Burgh.
I had a Red '85 Turdismo work car, ran awesome, wrecked it on some black ice 'cause the cheap *** TriumphII tires I bought at Firestone had no sipes. Weren't such a good
bargain in retrospect..................
I'm 'bout 1hr directly due South of the 'Burgh..........

I am actually going to be out of town trying to get the Charger on the road. Sadly my convertible is already away for winter storage... but definitely keep me in mind for next year!

I just saw this....next year for me too. I have a commitment for the next couple of weekends

Ok fellas, Tomorrow I'll be at DeLuca's Diner in Robinson at 9am, probably a little sooner. I'll be in my 68 RR. A couple guys from FBBO are coming, if anyone can make it, great.

please,not in the 'burg itself. i have to drive down there every day, north of the city would be cool for me. coming down from butler.

-
Back