Pittsburgh Steelers!!!!!!!

-

63dartman

Reaction score
Another superbowl for the MIGHTY STEELERS!!!! What a friggen DEFENSE!!!! For some reason I just can't see the Cardinals pulling this one off. I just hope for a good game and good times.

Easy there brother, the same was said last year about the Giants and New England.

Although I'm pulling along your line of thought, I can't see the Cardinals winning the Superbowl, but you never now.

Seems like the last few Superbowls have been determined by less then desirable refereeing/bad calls at pivotal times.

The Cardinals are long overdue, Kurt Warner is no stranger to the finals.
Boldin and Fitzgerald are good weapons, Troy Polamalu can only cover one of them at a time.

No doubt should be an interesting game.

The Cardinals are long overdue, Kurt Warner is no stranger to the finals.
Boldin and Fitzgerald are good weapons, Troy Polamalu can only cover one of them at a time.

No doubt should be an interesting game.

I like how you think...LOL

The Steelers will be a tough opponent, but the Cards have had a magical post season so far. Been underdogs every game according to the odds makers.

Good luck to both teams and I hope for a nail biter. That means the Cards have a chance.:cheers:

Here we go Steelers, Here we go!!! ... I will be chanting this for 14 days LOL ... what a game. I love being a Steelers fan, and I especially love it when win a trip to the Superbowl.. the energy around here is just electric. I too hope for a great, nail biter of a game. I of course want the Steelers to win, but we will see how it goes... now its time to head to Best Buy and start looking for that new HDTV I have had my eyes on.. (now I have an excuse to splurge LOL)

Hey C, all the action is in Arizona lately, Barrett-Jackson and the Cards.
Not to mention warm weather.

Screw the Steelers! They cant have 6 before the Cowboys do! LOL

They are playing well, but i dont like them and am routing for the Cards

I have to second Bill. HERE WE GO STEELERES HERE WE GO! We need to get the first ring for the other hand before the Cowboys.

Leaning toward the Cardinal's,but mostly looking for a good game,those ref's are blind!

Polamalu can take care of Boldin and Fitz, Put one of them on a stretcher (just temporary)and cover the other!!! Just like a certain running back recently. I know it wasn't Polamalu with the hit, but That's why they are a team:)

:poke:I am a steelers fan. I expect a tough game due to our weak running game, a punter who can't kick as far a high school player and butter on our receivers fingers. WE have to score at least 24 points to stay in the game. Our only hope is the defense to score at least a touchdown as Fitzgerald is unstoppable.:naka:

Cowboys.ha ha ha..at the rate their going Arizona will have 6 before them...I say Steelers all the way, Cardinals fans the fairy tale ends in 2 weeks...

Heart And Soul

lambert heart and soul.JPG

Troy deserves the game ball for the championship game in my opinion.. that guy is insane... probably one of the best safety's to ever play the game. I cant wait for the game... Time to start putting rings on the other hand!

Ok guys I need to know who to bet on, no biases, I'm a Steelers fan but I don't watch a lot of regular season games so I'm not totally sold on them. Every year my wife and I have a Grey Cup and Superbowl bet, loser pays for a fancy dinner at our favourite seafood place, well over $100 and I lost the last two bets :angry7: Last one that lost gets to pick their team, I want to pick the Steelers but I'm not sure, I mean I lost with the bloody Pats last year :angry7:

:cheers:GO 49ers!!:cheers:

Next year:angry7:

Now there's a guy who's allegiance is in the right place :cheers:.

I'm having a hard time with this Super Bowl. My wife is a die-hard Steelers fan. Even had black and yellow lei's on our Shepherds for the last game. She has money on the game in Reno, as well as the AFC Championship where she won $150US, with another $250US to come. So I kinda have to go for the Steelers. Besides that fact, I hate Warner (see quote :-D).

But I have a real problem with any team winning SIX before the 'Niners. We were first to five, so logically we should get to six first too :bootysha:.

And Rob, if I were you, I'd go with the................ oops here comes the boss..........

i really dont watch sports that much and the only time i do is when the eagles get anywhere near choke zone and for the gazillionth time we got there and havent failed to back up the tradition.i just love going to school and making fun of all the kids that say that the eagles have got it this year then they choke. i finally dont have to wake up at 5:30 in the morning to the eagles pep band on the news anymore maybe i can get another half an hour of sleep now lol

Now there's a guy who's allegiance is in the right place :cheers:.

I'm having a hard time with this Super Bowl. My wife is a die-hard Steelers fan. Even had black and yellow lei's on our Shepherds for the last game. She has money on the game in Reno, as well as the AFC Championship where she won $150US, with another $250US to come. So I kinda have to go for the Steelers. Besides that fact, I hate Warner (see quote :-D).

But I have a real problem with any team winning SIX before the 'Niners. We were first to five, so logically we should get to six first too :bootysha:.

And Rob, if I were you, I'd go with the................ oops here comes the boss..........

Well.. The Steelers were the first to four... so we should've by that logic been the first to 5.. but of course the 49'rs got there first.. so we definitly should be the first to 6 LOL!!!

Steelers almost gave that game away on Sunday, line is less than a touchdown because of that.

Listen, my wife is a Steeler fan, I'm tired of putting up with her Terrible Towel in my face. Plus, Fitzgerald is the man, he's basically unstoppable. I'll take him one on one on the open field against Troy any day.

Cards have the hot hand right now, momentum is on their side. Destiny!

Steelers almost gave that game away on Sunday, line is less than a touchdown because of that.

Listen, my wife is a Steeler fan, I'm tired of putting up with her Terrible Towel in my face. Plus, Fitzgerald is the man, he's basically unstoppable. I'll take him one on one on the open field against Troy any day.

Cards have the hot hand right now, momentum is on their side. Destiny!

We shall see... lol.. we shall see.. Thing is Fitzgerald hasnt faced anyone like Troy yet this year.. and Warner better be mindful of Smith, Woodly, and Harrison.. It could be an ugly game for him LOL

-
Back