Pizza Cutters In Mopar Steel

-

805moparkid

Slant and AFX Guy
Reaction score
hey guys im looking to run Hoosier 28x4.5-15 front runners on the 68 and would like to keep the steel wheels. any stock 15x4" rim with 5x4.5 bolt circle out there?

non that I can think of. Maybe some rare utility wheels in the 60's. I think the narrowest that I can tink of would be the late 80's Dakota with the 15x6. Maybe that would work. You can still find them new I think.

http://www.wheelvintiques.com/wheels/muscle.html
Is supposed to be comin out with 15x4 chrysler steelies and cop wheels not sure of hte magnum or rallyes tho

I`ve got 2, 15x 4.5 or 5" ford steel wheels that have been powdercoated black. they had some pitting from rust before they were sand blasted, but they look pretty good. not going to use them as I already bought drag stars before I came up w/ them. can send pics to cell phone if interested.
$50 apeice, plus the ride .------------------shipping from collinsville,ok 74021-------------------------------------------------------bob

I`ve got 2, 15x 4.5 or 5" ford steel wheels that have been powdercoated black. they had some pitting from rust before they were sand blasted, but they look pretty good. not going to use them as I already bought drag stars before I came up w/ them. can send pics to cell phone if interested.
$50 apeice, plus the ride .------------------shipping from collinsville,ok 74021-------------------------------------------------------bob

heck yea lets see a pic! pm sent also!

Ed, check with AZMopar (mark) he has to have some in his yard.

get early bug wheels spreadbolt and cop wheels have welding shop combine easy pizza cutters.stockton wheel out of buisness owner died or somthing thats who did them for mebefore...

-
Back