Place your hp bets!

-
I had that cam in a 70 340 4 speed W/4.30 gears installed @ 104. I ran like a raped ape. I'll take a stab at it 390 @6400 rpm.

My motor should be back together and at the dyno in two weeks so I figured I would see how accurate some of you guys are.

1974 360 .30 over
Stock crank and rods
Keith black 107s
Eddie ootb performer heads
Eddie performer rpm intake
Mp purple cam .484 lift
Mp lifters
Holly 750 dp
Mp electronic ignition
Hooker headers.

I'll post results and closest guess gets a thanks :)

Will be watching. Similar build in progress with worked over open chamber stock heads and .050 kb domes. MSD ignition and dizzy. Everything else about the same. Numbers should be similar I would think. My bench racing best guess is just shy of 400 in HP and (hopefully) just over in torque.

My motor should be back together and at the dyno in two weeks so I figured I would see how accurate some of you guys are.

1974 360 .30 over
Stock crank and rods
Keith black 107s
Mp purple cam .484 lift
Mp lifters
Holly 750 dp
Mp electronic ignition
Hooker headers.

Based on almost the same setup we had in our 71 Duster....except howards cam with more lift...and on a dyno that will correct to sea level..... 390-410 hp

Just got a call from the machine shop. Everything will be finished there by Friday. Usually the earlier the better but I was planning a trip this weekend and the early finish screwed that all up:(. Anyone want to go pick up a block pistons and crank!

1974 360 .30 over
Stock crank and rods
Keith black 107s
Mp purple cam .484 lift
Mp lifters
Holly 750 dp
Mp electronic ignition
Hooker headers.

I'm going a little higher based on the results I had with a 318 stroked to 390 similar cam but a roller and smaller carb and less compression. My guess is 425HP and 425lb-ft torque.

-
Back