-
Status
Not open for further replies.

RedFish

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Contact seller
Crazy as it seems I need this or similar dash bezel/s in most any condition...
latermodelbezelpieces.jpg

My daily driver donated the part shown to an ongoing project
I'm only interested in the plastic mounting points on its backside and those attaching nuts so condition and appearance doesn't matter.
I need 3 more of these dirt cheap or free. I pay shipping ofcourse.
If you have the 2 nuts that held the heater controller to it I need those also. TIA

I've got one (just the center) that has the mounting tabs broken off. If it's any use to you, you can have it for shipping costs. PM me if you could do something with it.
Mike

heater surround.jpg

I dont think the one I have here is 2 seperate pieces . Probably several different designs. Anyway... Its the surrounding mounting tabs and hardware that I'm after. Thanks though

RedFish, I found a couple of spare nuts that hold the heater control panel to the rear of the radio bezel if you still need them.

And just FYI.....your add'l request link no longer works.

RedFish, I found a couple of spare nuts that hold the heater control panel to the rear of the radio bezel if you still need them.

And just FYI.....your add'l request link no longer works.

I went ahead and ordered a bunch of hardware including 16 of those kep washer nuts. To get them along with the bezel is a bonus. Thanks though.
That link was a e-body washer bottle. They are 45.00 new. I'll get one eventually.

Cheers, Ben

Redfish, I just got one of these panels from a 74 dart in the junkyard, the mounting pins/lugs were broken off before I got there, but I nabbed all the nuts I could find also. Panel itself is in good shape otherwise.
Conan the Barbarian got there before I could...
I believe you were looking for a second set of the engine bay fender braces, I got those too. Also the brace for both the radio and the heater controls. PM me if you are interested.
I finally get released for work, and there is no work to do! It's gonna be a long time until spring...
I haven't meant to blow anyone I've talked to off, life has been a bit busy lately. If anyone is still waiting on parts, I'd appreciate hearing from them.

And I'll try contacting from my end too.
Parts waiting (maybe) for
68 Sedan
swedefish
Redfish
I had a bunch of stuff packed and waiting, and haven't heard back from anyone in a while.
It's all still sitting here...
Alan

The posts on the bezels is the part I was recycling. Cutting them out with a centerless holesaw.
I decided just yesterday that those bezels weren't a sufficent source for the item. I ordered 3/4" OD abs rod to make them from.
Still interested in fender braces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back