pleas pray lost my niece yesterday

-

mwls73duster360

Bad as Buddy Holly
Reaction score
Car Crash leaves Two Dead One Injured - 05/27/13
Today two people lost their lives in a "T-bone" crash in rural Washington County. A man and a woman were killed when their car ran a stop sign and was struck on Highway 219 south of Hillsboro. There are no charges expected in this case.

On Sunday, May 26, 2013, at about 3:24 p.m., Washington County Sheriff's Deputies responded to a two-vehicle crash at the intersection of SW Hillsboro Highway (State Highway 219) and SW Simpson Road in unincorporated Washington County.

Deputies and fire personnel found one man deceased in a 1997 Saturn two-door. He was identified as 29-year-old Robby Lee Welch of Beaverton. The driver of the Saturn, 24-year-old Tasha Marie Ann Smith of Portland, was transported to a local trauma center. She died while receiving medical care for her injuries. The second vehicle involved was a 1989 Dodge Dakota pick up driven by 62-year-old Jerry Lee Hinds of Hillsboro. Mr. Hinds was transported to Tuality Hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.

The Washington County Crash Analysis Reconstruction Team (CART) responded to investigate the crash. Witnesses indicated seeing Ms. Smith driving east bound on SW Simpson Road approaching SW Hillsboro Highway. She ran the stop sign and was proceeding across SW Hillsboro Highway when they were struck on the passenger side by Mr. Hinds' pick up traveling north on Hillsboro Hwy.

Information from friends and relatives is that Mr. Welch and Ms. Smith were returning from a day of fishing when the crash occurred. There is no indication of alcohol involved in this crash. Mr. Hinds does not face any criminal charges or citations in this case.

So sorry......Condolences and prayers sent.

P.S. I saw a picture of the car. Absolutely horrible.

Sad to hear. Prayers sent for you and your family during these tough times. tmm

My heart goes out to you and your family. You all are in my prayers.

I am so sorry. I have two beautiful nieces myself. I don't know what I would do if something happened to either of them. Sendin prayers your way.

Your family has my prayers, I'm so sorry to hear your niece lost her life in a tragic accident.

-
Back