Please Adopt This German Shepherd Dog!!

-

ramcharger

Dismember
Reaction score
Yes, it's that time again... I saved two mutts. Rottie mixes. Here's a stunning purebred by the name of Rocky von Ritterhaus. My first GSD name was Rocky. He is now in the "Land Of The Slow Squirells" and I miss him dearly.

Here's your chance to get another Rocky. :)

Get details and more pic here: http://www.sheprescue.org/Rocky von Ritterhaus.html

Please don't be put off by the fee. Merlin was $75 from the shelter, but after all was said and done (including giving Maxi kennel cough and worms) was about 500 bucks. THis boy has been well taken care of and just needs a good home. He's only 14 months old too. He is picture perfect!

Oh yeah, had to throw in another pic of my mutts. :) I just brushed them and I knew they were just going to jump right back into the mud.

Rocky%20von%20Ritterhaus%20face.jpg

IMG_0161.jpg

IMG_0162.jpg

This is Kimbo, a sable GSD.... The people who gave him up just didn't want a big dog? Dumb asses. Here's his story:

Kimbo von Callaway is a very handsome 12 month old sable German Shepherd. He was given up by his family because they no longer had time for him. We think they might have gotten him from a breeder as a puppy (he has a tattoo in his ear), but now that he's grown into a large dog they no longer wanted to put the work into what's required to keep a shepherd happy. Kimbo doesn't understand what's happened to him, but he has such a sweet personality; he gave our volunteer little kisses and let her hug him, hold him and he was so well behaved while he was getting his shots. Many people love the sable coloring, and in general sables are more solid than the black and tan shepherds. They are bred for work and are always up for fun and adventure. This big puppy will make an excellent companion for his new family

A dog like this could save your life, no joke... I can barely stand to look at him... :sad5::sad5: I don't even think Merlin looked so pitifull...

kimbo%20von%20callaway%20face%202.jpg

kimbo%20von%20callaway%20face%203.jpg

kimbo%20von%20callaway%20face%204.jpg

kimbo%20von%20callaway%20face.jpg

kimbo%20von%20callaway%20standing.jpg

We jump out planes for you
7.jpg

We'll protect you by whatever means necessary
army_dog.jpg

We watch the front lines for you..
102039hMPL_w.jpg

And we are always happy when you get home!!
P1011118-1.jpg

What else could you ask?

Ram, we lost our German Shepherd, our oldest of seven dogs, to old age last September. Those pictures are killing me. If I lived closer, I would plead with my wife to take at least one of them.

Dude, you're killing me, the first guy is just beautiful and the 2nd so sad it's heart breaking :sad7:

I wish I was in the position to take one or both, one day I will be.

On the happy side, you're two are looking great :-D

..as an animal lover those two gorgeous animals brought a tear to my eye...Rocky is the guy I have long been searching for..i can see in his eyes he is a good fella...i wish the animals could put their owners in a shelter....for their poor decisoins..I strongly believe having an animal IS a commitment...and should be honored...my 2 cents..

We just took in a GSD two of them someone drop off at a buddy house last oct. both females we kept one and my oldest son took the other one , great dogs . and my wife went throw the roof now she loves her so much, and it been trying she has eat up the new sofa we just bought. Now we have three big dogs . i know what you are saying here. Here are all three of them. plus two cats. we have our hands full ..but we love all of them..... Siyra, Al Copone (AKA )AC and Snoop Dog.

Larrys family pics 444.jpg

Larrys family pics 406.jpg

Larrys family pics 441.jpg

How much for Shipping?? Just kidding I adopted a 5 Year old boxer now 9 1/2 and a 6 month old Boston Terrier now 2 years.And I am a softy when it comes to animals. Jim

Nice looking dogs. Hope you find a good home for them. I would take one if I did not just save one all ready. I am a big softy when it comes to Shepherds.

How much for Shipping?? Just kidding

Im not; figure out a way to ship them to VA and I'll take them

Smokey needs more pals and Ive got 9 acres for them to roam
smokey2.jpg

That is funny!

I thought you might like that. :)

Ram, we lost our German Shepherd, our oldest of seven dogs, to old age last September. Those pictures are killing me. If I lived closer, I would plead with my wife to take at least one of them.

I'm so sorry Fish. I noticed that you had lost one of your buds on an earlier post. They do out-of-state adoptions! Contact them here: http://www.sheprescue.org/

Dude, you're killing me, the first guy is just beautiful and the 2nd so sad it's heart breaking :sad7:

I wish I was in the position to take one or both, one day I will be.

On the happy side, you're two are looking great :-D

Thanks Rob. They looked nice and shiny for about 10 minutes.

..as an animal lover those two gorgeous animals brought a tear to my eye...Rocky is the guy I have long been searching for..i can see in his eyes he is a good fella...i wish the animals could put their owners in a shelter....for their poor decisoins..I strongly believe having an animal IS a commitment...and should be honored...my 2 cents..

No doubt. It is a huge commitment. When I got Merlin I thought that I might foster him until the right person came along. No chance. He's mine!

We just took in a GSD two of them someone drop off at a buddy house last oct. both females we kept one and my oldest son took the other one , great dogs . and my wife went throw the roof now she loves her so much, and it been trying she has eat up the new sofa we just bought. Now we have three big dogs . i know what you are saying here. Here are all three of them. plus two cats. we have our hands full ..but we love all of them..... Siyra, Al Copone (AKA )AC and Snoop Dog.

Merlin seems to like remote controls. He's eaten two of them so far.... My fault for leaving them at "nose height". :) Thanks for doing your part!

Im not; figure out a way to ship them to VA and I'll take them

Smokey needs more pals and Ive got 9 acres for them to roam
smokey2.jpg

Dude! They have a transport network! Please get in touch with them here: http://www.sheprescue.org/ Check out the site too. It'll tear your heart out. SSmokey needs a friend!

I looked into it; I dont see where they offer any deals on shipping but I did contact the VA/NC chapter of German Shepard Rescue and gave them my contact info; I would love to save one

-
Back