Please do not post anymore pictures of 63 Valiants

-
I loved my 63 go fishing ride a few moons ago

Attachments

• 63%2520dash%2520pic%2520resized.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 132
  • 63rearview%20mailer.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 132
I can say I've not seen a nicer car than yours. Yes, I agree, the Darts are just as desirable. I'd love to have a 64-66 Valiant AND Dart. You all have done this to me and now I'm hooked beyond salvation. I wish I still had my 65 Dart. Left it with my youngest brother in California and he sold it.

Memike, do you have that 63 Valiant??? For the others, I saved your pictures onto a slide show so I can see them again. Don't tell anyone on the For B Bodies Forum, I'd probably climb over hemis and models to look at these red Valiants and that ragtop Dart. Envy is all over my face. I haven't decided on whether or not to save the white Valiant sold for $500 yet as it will remind me that a car I really want could have been in my grasp. I like that wagon too. Well, I need to go home and kick myself for not getting on here sooner. Man you all have nice rides!

2gw7q80.jpg

Daily driver

It'll be OK. I understand your problem. I have found out I have the same problem. I've always have loved the 67 and newer a bodies until I owned an early one. They just have nicer lines and are lighter. I still love a boxer look of the newer a bodies and the 66-67 b bodies. But I have such a new found love for my 64 Dart.

-
Back