[WANTED] Please help: I Need 1966 Plymouth Barracuda master cylinder and pigtail electrical piece

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

'CudaChick

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Please help: I Need 1966 Plymouth Barracuda master cylinder and pigtail electrical piece. My cuda master light is smoking, with flame and now is burnt.

Also looking for headlight floor dimmer bright switch. Please anyone!

Thank you

Chico ca

Hayley

20181215_153750.jpg

20181215_153712.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Please help: I Need 1966 Plymouth Barracuda master cylinder and pigtail electrical piece. My cuda master light is smoking, with flame and now is burnt.

Also looking for headlight floor dimmer bright switch. Please anyone!

Thank you

Chico ca

Hayley

View attachment 1715262341

View attachment 1715262342

if you're going to replace the MC, may as well upgrade to double-pot - gives you that little bit of an edge when you absolutely have to stop
View attachment 1715262364

Yes, it's good to upgrade to the 67 and later dual reservoir master cylinder so if you bust a brake line you still have half the brakes working vs none with the single reservoir master cylinder..

Ok, I responded to the PM but didn't understand until I saw the pics.
I can hook you up with the Switch, plug and enough of the harness to graft in for $40 plus shipping.
Message me if that works.

Advance Auto has the headlight switch
They also sell the dimmer switch (but you cant use the plastic case on it)
I found an oem dimmer on ebay (fits in the case)

Hayley, those headlight switch plugs seem to be a problem area with our older Cars. The problem is there is quite a bit of amperage drawn through them, especially if you install aftermarket headlamps. I'd suggest doing the Mad Electrical headlight relay mod after you install the new pigtail and switch from Whitepunk. It takes the load off the electrical system and lets the relays do the job. It also makes the headlights quite a bit brighter. It's not hard to do either.

Here's a link to it. They show doing it on a GM I think but the process is the same.

Catalog

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back