please help im new

-

nsalinas

Reaction score
Hi I'm new to these forums and i just got a 225 slant six engine torquflite tranny 76 dodge dart sport. i would appreciate it if anyone could help me out to squeeze a few more ponies outa my 6. as of right now im looking at a crap 100hp looking for a nice 200 hp range i want to turbo my slant six and it would be great if someone would sell me a nice camshaft, turbo set-up, or a super six set-up. or anything i have a little money to play with 500 dollars and 50-100 extra every week. so post here and tell me what you got all inquiries will be greatly appreciated also if you could make me a how to turbo video i would give you money for it thanks.

If you install a turbo, you may not need a bigger cam and valves since the turbo forces it in. You often have to dump boost into the exhaust anyway, so why not drop it across smaller valves for more swirl and better combustion. Currently turbo's are "roll your own", but I expect someone may make a kit to ease the path if turbo slants keep chewing up the racetracks with sub-11 sec qtr miles. I think factory Corvettes run ~13 sec, and you can't carry your kids in the back.

Welcome aboard.

There are some very skilled folks here on the /6 that I am sure will chime in and help you find what you need.

-
Back