Please Help - Wife Says That Its Gotta Go!!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

ron spilman

The Kaptain
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I know that its not an a-body but i wanted to give you guys (and gals) the first shot at it. 1968 Dodge Coronet two door post, this is a sedan not a coupe (has no coupe chrome on post pillars making it a sedan). This car would make an excellent superbee clone. This car is currently a slant six automatic car with manual steering and brakes, no a/c and an 8.75 rearend. The car is totally complete with all chrome and interior. ALL roller dials still function in the dash!! The engine turns over but does not start. The car has been sitting since 1991and was a great "barn find" with pictures to prove it! The car does need a total restoration, the floor pans and trunk floor are a little rough. There is no visible rust around the windsheild or rear window glass. The body is very straight with very little rust. The only body damage is on the right rear quarter panel from a years ago accident. The trunk does not open (key doesnt work) and i have never pulled the back seat to crawl through to pop it, so who knows what treasures may lie within! This car is sold as is with a clean title. $3500 OBO. The car is located in Taylor Mo. just across the river from Quincy Il. My wife says that its gotta go and that I have too many projects... I have no idea what shes talking about!! Just pm me here and i'll get back with you as soon as i can - sometimes its a week or so before i can check back in here with my work and all, but i'll get back with you as soon as i can. Thanks!! If you are interested and want some pictures of it pm me your email address and will send you a bunch - for some reason i can not upload any pictures of it to this site right now, maybe i will try again later - i even have pictures of it still sitting in the barn before we pulled it out!

In these two doors there was only a coupe and a hardtop. Coupes (or sedans) had a "B" pillar, while a hardtop didn't. Had nothing to do with chrome. That was part of a "deluxe" package

going to try to post the pics of this car later tonight. i found out what i was doing wrong - they say that my pics are too big! when my wife or son gets home maybe they can figure out how to shrink them down and then i'll get them posted with any luck!

sorry im just a dumb truck driver - im tryin to shrink em so they will fit and i cant figure it out!! headed to st louis to the race today - will try again when we get back late tonight! sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back