Please I need help decoding my VIN number for my Duster Sport Coupe 1975

-

Alejandro

Reaction score
Hello , i have been trying really hard to decode my VIN number but nobody can... i even send a mail to the agency that sold the car back on 1975 but they have no idea .if some body could help me out there this are my numbers , also im uploading a pic with the VIN numbers. Note: there is nothing on the winshield , i found a little plate under the hood..

Serial Number : T5-25174

The plate has the numbers on this order:

24 14 85L 78
62 X9 R1 G4
404 525174T 5V129 TP
MM

I believe that the car was built in Mexico in (Toluca) ...

If you look up in the top right hand corner of the site, there is a vin decoder there for you to use.

Thanks , i have already tried to decode with this tool but it send me an error.

VIN tag should be located on the dash behind the drivers side looking through the windshield from the outside. Input these ## into the decoder on this site and you will have your information. Also check the drivers door jamb for a data plate which will have the VIN # on it.

VIN tag should be located on the dash behind the drivers side looking through the windshield from the outside. Input these ## into the decoder on this site and you will have your information. Also check the drivers door jamb for a data plate which will have the VIN # on it.

Mexican cars don't have the serial number in the same place as our north american built cars.....
I'm not sure how to decode them either.
He definitely has a Mexican built car according to the V.I.N. listed.

Mexican cars don't have the serial number in the same place as our north american built cars.....
I'm not sure how to decode them either.
He definitely has a Mexican built car according to the V.I.N. listed.

Mexico is part of north america.

VIN decoder likely won't work on non US, canada spec cars.

Yep , it seems that is gonna be hard to decode this numbers .. thanks anyway to all of you. Thanks 1970 Duster , sure Mexico is North America.

-
Back