Please pray for Kitty....

-
Rob,
It could just be that too.... meds, if they're off just a slight bit, it can bring on an early heart attack... I'm young, I know, but in March 2013, I myself under went open heart surgery for a quadruple bypass, at 34 years old! It sucks, had some minor complications a year later, but am doing pretty well now, (for the heart issue) my heart is strong, I got no damage, or anything from any of it, my issue is the plumbing to it......

They get Kitty on a good med regiment and monitor them for a little afterwards, she'll be OK, that is, if the treatment place shes going is good, (known for heart care & health) -I HAD to go through it.

BUT, I'm sure you've heard more of this then you care to read about from me, I know....

Anyway, you both are in my prayers, God Bless! Keep your chin up!

Good to hear that she will be coming home.

Take good care of her...

Got her home. We are both beat the hell out of. I think we will sleep for a week.

Glad things are better and she's home. Get some rest and enjoy each company.

Sorry to hear about this. I am glad she is ok and home. My wife "What's Her Name" has a mechanical heart. I worry about her daily. Keep strong for Kitty and the kids. We will keep you in our prayers. If you need anything that we can help with just let us know. May the Great Spirit bless you and yours.:coffee2:

Glad you too are home together, rest up. Prayers for continued recovery.

Well, they did the heart cath today. Found nothing. Her previous two stents are fine and no additional blockages. She just "had a heart attack". I "guess" we're callin this good news. They are changin her meds up some and of course telling her to eat better.......or die. Hopefully she will be ok. If everything pans out like they say, she should come home tomorrow.

I just saw this... Holy crap! I'm very happy to read that she's doing better. Prayers and good thoughts for you both!

-
Back