Please Read This

-

Duster346

Chris Andrews
Reaction score
Lately I haven't been as prompt answering questions on the board, and I apologize for that.

We recently moved into a new shop and thankfully have a great amount of work to get done. I have been working 75 hours per week but I still want to take care of each and every one of the members of this board who need tech advice and/or parts.

If I don't respond right away, send me an e-mail, or call the shop. If for some reason I don't pickup, leave a message and I'll get back to you I promise!

If I still don't respond in a timely fashion, send Coyote Jack's good looking daughter after me. :mrgreen:

e-mail: [email protected]
shop: 303-660-0522 :salut:

Don't think so. She is in Florida right now. Due back here on the weekend. LOL

Good to hear things are going good for you Chris!

Jack

Sure enough am. Can't beat it. I like to save a little for the odd BBQ at the camp in the summer.

You must still have a fair amount in your freezer.

Jack

Hey Chris- I will come down and see you about my 904 as soon as I get the engine near finished. Where's the new shop?

glad to see every one injoying natur's best.I still have some white tail in my freezer.I like slow cooking in grill raped in bacon about 170 slow it will make a shoulder melt.guys I just read my own words and laugh at my sick self. that would be a white tailed deer.

ROTFLMFAO!!

If you look a farther in your post you will see "raped in bacon", maybe it was supposed to be (wrapped in bacon). LOL

Jack

Wow I realy have to stay off the teqila 1800 when I post.I am sorry about that rap word. :silent: dadgumitall :sad2: memike

66dartman said:
Hey Chris- I will come down and see you about my 904 as soon as I get the engine near finished. Where's the new shop?

Sorry for the delayed response. I didn't know you guy's were posting in this thread until another board member told me (wild1_Robertson). He came to the shop today to check it out, as he is looking for a place to live in the Castle Rock area.

The shop is off of I-25--Take exit 182, go west on wolfensberger road 2 blocks to park street. Make a right (north) on park street. Make your immediate left into the "Central Autos" used car complex. We are in the back shop in unit B!
Shop phone is 303.660.0522.

P.S. - Oldvart, no Jack hasn't sent his daughter ..... yet!:notworth:

they sure do funny things to deer and hogs in arkansas.
believe i'll drive around that state,
hard tell what might happen to a fella from ohio

you should stop in on a outdoor cookin some time, :drinkers:
And we allway,s welcome folk's here.
longarm! come make your self ate Home,
just keep it under the speed limit. :salut:
I have herd some story's about the small town law inforsment. :silent:

How about some of that smoked west coast salmon...I don't know much about that tail stuff..........I mean deer tail stuff :) and did I hear Oldvart talking about someone's girl agian [-X . Got to look out for those Newfie's :drinkers:

Duster346 said:
Lately I haven't been as prompt answering questions on the board, and I apologize for that.

We recently moved into a new shop and thankfully have a great amount of work to get done. I have been working 75 hours per week but I still want to take care of each and every one of the members of this board who need tech advice and/or parts.

If I don't respond right away, send me an e-mail, or call the shop. If for some reason I don't pickup, leave a message and I'll get back to you I promise!

If I still don't respond in a timely fashion, send Coyote Jack's good looking daughter after me. :mrgreen:

e-mail: [email protected]
shop: 303-660-0522 :salut:

Oh by the way Chris, if you re-read this thread. You help me out greatly with my rear posi questions and I thank you very much for taking the time. :thumblef:

Chris you can tell we're a serious bunch of tranny builders, but while we were waiting for you we just got off topic a little bit. So, don't try integrating white tail (deer), moose meat, or BC salmon into your next tranny build. But if you're waiting for parts and have nothing to do, sounds like you can get a good meal anywhere across 2 countries. :)

-
Back