Please reassure me...

-

Hemihead2

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Before I go buy it...please confirm that a rear seat for a 74 Scamp hardtop will fit a 70 Dart hardtop...thanks!

is there not a difference is seatbelt attachment? I have a 72 seat in the back of my 74 bracket car....and i vaguely remember one having the seat belts bolted to the seat or something different than the other?

is there not a difference is seatbelt attachment? I have a 72 seat in the back of my 74 bracket car....and i vaguely remember one having the seat belts bolted to the seat or something different than the other?
Nope, they all bolt to the floor. I think some years had rear shoulder belts that bolted to the inner Roof support and some were retractable. But the seats fit

oh it fits for sure, i just remember something being not 100 percent identical. i thought it was the seat belts not really being compatible. but I guess i'm mistaken.

oh it fits for sure, i just remember something being not 100 percent identical. i thought it was the seat belts not really being compatible. but I guess i'm mistaken.

I believe you're correct @Johnny Mac. The seat will fit fine, but there are cutouts on the outside corners of the rear seat bottom for the rear seat belts w/ retractors on the later models. I don't remember whether it was 74 or later?

I believe you're correct @Johnny Mac. The seat will fit fine, but there are cutouts on the outside corners of the rear seat bottom for the rear seat belts w/ retractors on the later models. I don't remember whether it was 74 or later?
That was it! I think i either removed my seat belts, or they are mashed under the seat because they were too tight to pull up through w/o damaging up the kicker panels i had just painted! thanks!

-
Back