please say a prayer

-
I'm so sorry for your loss. I lost a brother too, but it was quite some time ago. You never forget, but you learn to carry on. Carry on my friend and God bless.

my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. keep thinking positive.

hey everybody its been a year and i had never responded back to say thank you to everyone for your kind words. this time of year made me remember this thread i had started. me and my mom are hangin tough and doin pretty good nothings the same tho.

Due to a huge change in my life my interest in my car has just about gone its been hard to make this decision but i think its right. Ive decided to sell my 70 duster 318 car. now all of this is off the top of my head from memory. Its got a 72 318 block that was bored .30 over with 360 heads. 600 eddlebrock carb. currently it will not run because the front of the motor is apart because i wasnted to clean some things up. The body is in kinda rough shape. the passenger door, trunk lid and hood are off. The car is in mostly spray primer. I just replace the drvier lower quarter and patched both rocker panels. The lights nd trim are all out but everything is there. The car is like this got i got hit hard mid project and never had the motivation to get back into it. The interior is not bad and is all there(dont thinks it original seat tho). Everything is there and this car coulld be running and driving within one weekend of hard work. Im looking for like 2800 car is def a must see before being bought. i can be reached at 508 400 5115 or [email protected] oh yah im located in franklin mass.

thank you 68sedan.
sorry guys i forgot my password to 70duster and went i sent my email this is the name and password that came up hahah i guess i thought i was gettin a 72 a few years back before i gto my 70.

A year ago you had a lot on your plate, we understand. A huge change in your life now ............selling the Duster? Sounds like you`ve met a young lady. Whatever it is , good luck in all your endeavors!

-
Back