Please send me your prayers

-
Sure..... prayer's on the way Keith! Question: Are you an over anxious
person? Do you worry alot? does your mind alway's keep running 100 mph all the time? Just asking, cause you may need some kind of anxiety medication, as I never had a problem over the year's, but a few year's ago my Doc put me on it, and made me settle down alot, and now on a much more even surface. Good luck to you Keith, and hope you and your Doc can get it sorted out.

Yes, sometimes this seems to be an issue, not taking for it, I worry alot too. Thanks for the tip, I will ask them about it. Thanks for your prayers also!

Thanks everyone, I am still in the ER, looks like I will be staying the night. Heart rate still high but blood pressure is alot better. They are doing some tests so hopefully know more soon. Just a little scared and nervous, Thanks for all the support and prayers, Keith.

Thanks for the update, more prayers coming. Good thing you are getting this looked at now.

Yes, sometimes this seems to be an issue, not taking for it, I worry alot too. Thanks for the tip, I will ask them about it. Thanks for your prayers also!

Keith, I'm no doc...... but my yougest sis is a Nurse Practioner, but I can tell you that one morning I woke up, and my body felt totally different, and it was kind of hard to breath, that sort of thing. So I went to a heart doc, and he
said he did'nt specialize in Atrial Fibrillation, which I went and seen a doc that is called an (electrocardiophysiologist) specialize's in heart electric's. I'm on med's now (have been about 4 year's now) and I'm much better off. Now, I will say that, if you can find out if anyone in your immediate family, Mom, Dad,grandpa, grandma, or brother's, or sister's, that have, or been dianosed with rapid heart beat or Afib, it is definately hereditary through your family, and you can get it anytime in your life. I guess the best part is....... that you can live with it for many year's, if you take care of yourself, exercise, try to eat right, stay active as much as possible. Being a couch potato will not get it
done. I hope this may give you a little insight, good luck, and we hope you have a better day. Dodge33

take care Keith, were all here for y'a. Prayers sent

O my Bro!!! You are in good hands with our prayers going out for you
Prayers sent out that this was an anxiety thing :-k :cheers:
One thing at a time, I will have to share that story my grandmother and mom always told me one day here :-k :D It has to do with a pond and a bag of rocks.. Keep us updated and give me an EKG reading.

Prayer from folks/friends on the hill [-o<

Thanks everyone, I am still in the ER, looks like I will be staying the night. Heart rate still high but blood pressure is alot better. They are doing some tests so hopefully know more soon. Just a little scared and nervous, Thanks for all the support and prayers, Keith.

Any new news? Praying is being continued.

Any new news? Praying is being continued.

At noon they are gonna shock my heart back into a nomal or sinus rythem. BP is good and heart rate has slowed so that is good, just needs a boost I guess. They said after this I should be able go home later, thanks for the prayers

Update, I got home around 4:30 today and feel alot better. They were about to do the shock thing at noon, they got me ready and had all the tools, I received a blood thinner shot in the stomach, was about to be sedated and all of a sudden the nurse says "look!" somehow my heart kicked into a sinus rythm and they didn't have to do the shock procedure! Awesome news, heart started beating just fine and the numbers dropped to where they should be, actually within minutes of the rate correcting itself I started to feel better. Now I have to wear a monitor for 30 days that reads my heart rate, if it gets too high it sends a signal and the hospital calls me on a phonemthey gave me. They just want to watch it for a little while. But because I caught it right away that is the beast thing, i didn't have any blood clotting and my ultrasound of the heart was great. My wife works in the heart center and she knew that this was not something to overlook, hats off to her for her descision to take me in. Some people wait weeks, even longer to go in, then the risk of a stroke is high cause blood can pool around the heart, I went in after 2-3 hours of feeling lousy, they said that was the best thing I could have done.

So, it was quite a scare but now resting up and should be good to go real soon. Thanks for all the support and prayers, you guys and gals are the best!

Update, I got home around 4:30 today and feel alot better. They were about to do the shock thing at noon, they got me ready and had all the tools, I received a blood thinner shot in the stomach, was about to be sedated and all of a sudden the nurse says "look!" somehow my heart kicked into a sinus rythm and they didn't have to do the shock procedure! Awesome news, heart started beating just find and the numbers dropped to where they should be. Now I have to wear a monitor for 30 days that reads my heart rate, if it gets too high it sends a signal and the hospital calls me on a phonemthey gave me. They just want to watch it for a little while. But because I caught it right away that is the beast thing, i didn't have any blood clotting and my ultrasound of the heart was great. My wife works in the heart center and she knew that this was not something to overlook, hats off to her for her descision to take me in. Some people wait weeks, even longer to go in, then the risk of a stroke is high cause blood can pool around the heart, I went in after 2-3 hours of feeling lousy, they said that was the best thing I could have done.

So, it was quite a scare but now resting up and should be good to go real soon. Thanks for all the support and prayers, you guys and gals are the best!

You got it Keith, take care of yourself... you have a little one to watch over.

Update, I got home around 4:30 today and feel alot better. They were about to do the shock thing at noon, they got me ready and had all the tools, I received a blood thinner shot in the stomach, was about to be sedated and all of a sudden the nurse says "look!" somehow my heart kicked into a sinus rythm and they didn't have to do the shock procedure! Awesome news, heart started beating just fine and the numbers dropped to where they should be, actually within minutes of the rate correcting itself I started to feel better. Now I have to wear a monitor for 30 days that reads my heart rate, if it gets too high it sends a signal and the hospital calls me on a phonemthey gave me. They just want to watch it for a little while. But because I caught it right away that is the beast thing, i didn't have any blood clotting and my ultrasound of the heart was great. My wife works in the heart center and she knew that this was not something to overlook, hats off to her for her descision to take me in. Some people wait weeks, even longer to go in, then the risk of a stroke is high cause blood can pool around the heart, I went in after 2-3 hours of feeling lousy, they said that was the best thing I could have done.

Great news and prayers will continue.

-
Back