Please Wish Me Luck,,,Job Interview on Monday

-

superdart426

Banned
Reaction score
got a part time job interview on monday with Autozone as a parts sales person please wish me luck,,,thanks ..sd426:burnout::burnout::burnout:

Prayers sent that you land the job, Bob!! You do know that you can't just be the head of the Mopar parts division, right?? I know it's gonna tear your heart out, but you'll have to sell Chivvy, Ferd, and ACCCK, even import!!! Yes, lots and lots of import!!!LOL!! Good luck Bro, Geof

Good luck. A friend of mine retired from state prison service took a job at a-zone or advance, He just wanted to do a little part time work to keep busy/kepp working wifey happy, maybe deliver parts. They bs'd him and he didn't last a week. They want you to sell the lady that comes in for brake pads new $hit she dosen't need like new rotors or you might need new brake lines and brake fluid etc etc. He just couldn't try to sell stuff to people that didn't need it. I wish you the best, it's always nice to have someone who knows about cars working at these places. Went into one of em' to get a ballast resistor... they had no clue.

Good luck, as long as you project what your signature line says I expect that your next report to us will be positive:cheers:
C

Good help is hard to find.
I'm sure they will recognize your value.
I know the stress of looking for work and pray for success.

What any advice

Seems like those places want greeters, staff that can friendly greet people coming inside. Don't over do it but look all bright eye and speak strongly but friendly.

Oh and good luck

Good luck. A friend of mine retired from state prison service took a job at a-zone or advance, He just wanted to do a little part time work to keep busy/kepp working wifey happy, maybe deliver parts. They bs'd him and he didn't last a week. They want you to sell the lady that comes in for brake pads new $hit she dosen't need like new rotors or you might need new brake lines and brake fluid etc etc. He just couldn't try to sell stuff to people that didn't need it. I wish you the best, it's always nice to have someone who knows about cars working at these places. Went into one of em' to get a ballast resistor... they had no clue.

Well look at it this way, if they just sell you a set of brake pads and two years later the old rotor cracks while braking hard they could later hear about it. So just to cover their butts they will always suggest you replace everything that could go bad during the life of those brake pads.

Yeah the 7 year old hoses might seem OK now but those pads might last 3--4 years

Yeah-yeah, I usually still just slap on new pads and everything is just fine years later but and besides of course they want to sell the most stuff, just like new car salesmen want you to buy a whole new car.

Good luck, Looking forward to the new thread I Have a job !!

-
Back