Pleased help

-

ratdart

Reaction score
I have a 64 dart with a /6 and theres a huge hole in my radiator. I'm having the hardest time locating a new one, and its my everyday driver. Could someone tell me what other years and models would fit mine. Thanks

Anything newer the parts stores can't find one for a 64to 66 without it taking three weeks to get here

I don't think it would work my holes arrested 22&12 thanks alot for checking though

no problem , and welcome to the site. if worse comes to worse there is plenty of metal on this thing that the holes can be redrilled. if you need any other measurements off of it let me know.

73AbodEE I'm gonna look around a little bit more tomorrow but I if have no luck I might take u up on that offer

Definately try to call around to other rad shop's........ that seem's awful expensive for doing a recore! I think somebody's trying to pick your wallet! You can shop around for an aluminum radiator....... I'm sure I have seen them for 200.00 or less for a 22" core. We have some used original one's here.........but I would'nt trust them without putting a new core in one. Good luck.

here ya go, the right part that will bolt in and go. no leaks

Attachments

• radiatoraircleanergto 001.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 108
  • radiatoraircleanergto 002.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 90
-
Back